Chapter 35

Songs:

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

Adore You - Miley Cyrus

DNA- Little Mix

Lexie's POV

I wake up to the sound of a ringing phone and I open my eyes a little. I feel Sky moving next to me, his warm body rubbing all over mine.

"Its my phone", Sky says in that sexy voice he has in the morning, husky.

"Okay", I answer.

"Shh go to sleep. Let me get it", he whispers.

I nod and pull the covers up. I feel Sky's weight off me and then off the bed. Seconds later I hear the door close and then I fall back into sleep.

We are back in the gym. Sky kisses me and the feeling of his lips to mine the same as always. The feeling of only us in this world. Then I feel a tug in my hand.

Sky and I look around the gym of screaming people, fire starting in the gym. Its all the same as the day of graduation. Except one thing.

Skylar is no longer next to me and a rush of panic overwhelms me completely. I look desperate all around the gym looking for Sky but there is no trace of him.

Someone pulls me out, and I continue to pull back, trying to go back inside but the person won't let me go. Tears start forming in my eyes as I see Skylar no where.

My eyes travel to a bed being push out of the school with a person on it. And I don't have to look under the sheet to see who it is. My Skylar's body in it.

I burst in tears and run to Skylar, hugging his lifeless body.

"You never be happy!!", I hear someone yell over my sobs.

I look up and see Jane, handcuff, looking at me with a sinister smirk.

"Never!!!", she yells.

I look away and hug Skylar as Jane's sinister laugh feels my ears.

"NO!! NO!! NOOO!! SKYLAR!!!", I yell sitting up.

"Its okay, its okay! Shh, shhh. It was just a dream", Sky runs to me from a chair.

His arms immeadiately wrap around my sweaty body. My heart beating hard against my chest. I touch his face, then his arms and his chest and back again to his face. I start to cry because he's still here, he's alive.

"Don't cry, shhh. What happened?", he asks me with worried eyes.

"I- I dreamed about the fire. But this time- It was- Was you. Not Eric. You- You were d-death", I respond and cry more.

"No, shhh. Look, am here. See? Am alive. I am here with you. Shh. It was just a dream. Shhh", Sky says comforting me.

I smile as I start to calm down.

"You are here with me. You don't know what I felt Sky. I felt this heavyness in my chest. Like I was running out of breath", I say hugging him close to me.

"No, am here with you. There's nothing to worry about, okay?", Sky asks cleaning my tears away with his thumb.

I nod and smile at the same time. He smiles and pulls me closer until our lips connect. We pull away slowly and I smile at him.

"I made breakfast. Would you like some?", he asks.

"Yes please but in the kitchen", I answer.

He nods and pulls me up into his back.