Chapter 18

Lexie's POV

Since that day we fought, we haven't talk at all. I was mad. There I was, literally telling him that I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!

And the thing he says is there is nothing between us. Like what the actual fudge???!!!!

I know he feels something towards me just like I do for him, but he is trying hard to fight. I won't let that one go.

But right now, I have a great plan to take my revenge. Thanks to my mom who left me in charge of the Halloween party with Skylar.

I smile. This will be the best Halloween party ever. I walk to my desk, since am in my room now.

Planning my evil plan, someone knocks the door.

"Come in!!", I yell pretty sure it is mom.

The door opens and reveals three persons. I immeadiately get up.

"Guys you are here!", I say as Rose, Erica and Eric came in.

We stand ackwardly staring at each other.

"We came here because we wanted to.apologize for acting the way we acted with you lately", Rose says.

"Yes we have acted like idiots", Erica says.

"And we are sorry Lexie", Eric finishes.

I smile.

"Guys am sorry too. Am sorry I didn't tell you what was going on. I wasn't ready", I say now ready to tell them what has happened.

"No it was us. We should have figure out sooner or later you be telling us when you were ready and not get in that way with you", Rose says.

"Hug?", I say.

"Hug!!", the three of my best friends say.

We got into a group hug and laugh like little children.

We finally stop and we took a seat in the floor. Me facing all of them.

"Tell us what have you done lately?", Erica asks.

"Nothing really", I say.

"Ohh so you been lonely as much as us then?", Rose asks.

"Of course I have. The only time I had fun was that Saturday night that..", I say.

"What Saturday night? Oh wait you mean that Saturday night that you had a date with Walter?", Erica asks.

"Well yeah that Saturday, but it wasn't with Walter", I say.

The three give me confuse looks.

"It has to do all with Skylar. Or well Coach McKay as you know him", I say.

The three again look confuse.

"Let me begin with the very beginning of things. It started that first day of school that..." I told them.

"And well he told me the next day there was nothing between us and that really hurt me. But mom has let me be in charge this year of the Halloween party and I will take my revenge by making him work his nice firm butt off setting up the chairs and tables, putting the decorations in the ceiling", I finish.

There mouths are literally down to the floor.

"Are you...Are you drunk?", Erica says.

"Are you serious?", I ask her.

"That just wow...It sounds so...Exciting and OMFG!!!!!!!! HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!", Rose screams.

"Shut up! He might hear you. He sleeps right next door", I say.