Chapter 6

Lexie's POV

I got up slowly. My heart beating 100 miles per hour. It was literally jumping out of my chest.

Mr.McKay looked at me without blinking and look shock. Almost paralized. I look into his eyes.

Pretty blue eyes stare back at me. His eyes were beautiful. I felt my face turning red.

Probably the color of a tomato. Mr.Mckay cough and smile at me. Oh my gosh, that smile.

Never in my life had I felt anything like this.

Shut up, Lexie!!!

"Well, my name is Lexie Robinson. My favorite color is blue and green. My favorite food is Tacos. I play basketball, volleyball and soccer. I don't have pets. My favorite book is Romeo and Juliet. Am still seventeen. My birthday is on April 6. I love my family and friends. My dream is to become a teacher", I say nervously.

"It's nice to meet you, Lexie", Coach McKay say.

I nodded and sat down quickly.

"Okay. Now you can ask me questions about myself with the time we have left", Coach McKay say.

He really did have the most beautiful blue eyes I ever seen in my life.

"Anyone wants to ask me a question?", Coach McKay say.

And of course, Melanie raise her hand. She has to ruin everything.

Skylar's POV

"Umm, let's see Marvina,right? What's your question Marvina?", I ask.

The class erupts in laughter. I try not to laugh. Of course I did it on purpose. I could see what she was doing.

"Its Melanie, Mr.McKay. Are you marry, single, divorce or widower?", she ask.

"Am marry", I say.

Her flirtalious smile fell along with other girls'.

"She is the best thing that happened in my life", I say.

Another girl raise her hand.

"Yes, Madyson? Is that right?", I ask.

"Yes, sir. What's your wife's name?", she ask.

I smirk.

"Her name is Mathematics. And she is the best thing in the world for me. I love it to death", I say.

The one second ago disappointed faces turn into hope faces again.

"Now whether am single or not is nothing you should care about", I say.

"Wow! You are just like Lexie. She loves math with all her heart. She is like the best person who knows how to do math", Eric say. I believe it was Eric or was it Jerek?

I turn to look at Lexie. Her face was pink and the moment our eyes met, it was wierd. Like it was just us two. Her cheeks turn even more pinker. She look away and so did I.

My heart was beating hard and fast. I haven't felt that in a while after Jane.

But Jane is over. And you will never forgive her for what she did.

The images came to my mind and just as quickly as they came they left.

I shouldn't feel this....

--------------------------------

Omg!!!! *-* They are both feeling things for each other. What do you think?

Fan!

Vote!!

Comment!!!