Chapter 30

Lexie's POV

I stare out the window. Its sixth period and I am dreading math. Skylar and I had a fight this morning.

A stupid fight more like it. Now that I think about its even funny. Why we fought over such a stupid thing.

How it begun? Well it started with me asking him what was the name of the guy Jane cheated on him on their wedding day.

But he refuse to tell me so I kept on bugging him about it. Telling him that I just wanted to know. But no Mr.ItDoesn'tMatter kept refusing which ended up on him getting mad and me too.

So now I feel guilty. He probably doesn't want to go back to those memories. The bell rings announcing that sixth period is over. I walk out of the classroom and make my way to my locker.

"Hey what's wrong? You look a bit sad", Rose asks me.

"Its nothing", I answer her.

I really don't feel like telling her even though she is my best friend. I feel a lot of guiltiness and I know Rose might scold me for having a fight with Sky.

I wait for her and then we make our way to math. We walk in the classroom and take our usual spots. I look out to see Sky already watching me.

I can tell by his face that he feels guilty too. I look away before anyone notices and get my notebook out.

"Alright class settle down. We will write a few notes that I want you to keep", Sky says.

We all get paper and get ready for writting.

"Alright. First we have monomials. A monomial means one term. A example for monomial could be 2 or 2x. Anything that is one term. Mono means one. Then we have polynomials. Polynomials means more than one term. An example could be 2x-4y+6 that is a polynomial. Everyone good so far?", Sky asks the class.

"Yes sir", a few of us reply.

Through out the class we did a few examples then we worked on the book. Time flew by fast without me noticing and soon the bell rang.

I gather all my stuff and walk out with Rose, Erica and Eric towards our lockers and then out to the parking lot.

Rose kept on talking but what caught my attention was a black mustang passing by. It look like the one that I saw that night when we went to the movies in the parking lot.

"Lexie!!!", Rose yells.

"What!??", I answer.

"You are not even answering me! Am talking to you and the road becomes more interesting than my conversation!", Rose says once inside the car.

"Am sorry I was thinking of something! I didn't know it was illegal to think", I answer her driving out of the parking lot.

"I never say that!", Rose answers.

After dropping Rose off I headed back home. Skylar's jeep was already park in the garage.

I park and made my way inside making sure to have all of my stuff. I open the door and walk up the stairs to my room.

"Lexie", I hear Skylar call.

I turn around to face him.

"Hey", I say.

"Hey", he answers.

"I wanted to tell you am sorry. I shouldn't had been asking you. I didn't realize that maybe you didn't want to remember that anymore. Am sorry. Can you forgive me?", I tell him sincere.

"Ohh Lexie you have nothing to be sorry for. I think you deserve to know. I just want to leave the past be the past amd leave it where it belongs. In the past. I want the present. Which is with you. My present and my future. But if you want to know then I tell you", Skylar answers.

"No am really sorry. And I understand. Can we just forget about it?", I ask him.

He nods and smiles.

"I just realized something", he says cupping my face with his warm hands.

"Tell me", I answer him smiling back.

"We had our first fight", he answers.

I can't help but laugh a little. Its true. It was our first fight as a couple.

"Am sorry for getting all mad this morning. I promise I won't get mad again over a stupid thing like this", Skylar says.

"It was my fault too. And don't worry Mr.Scrooge. I still love you", I answer him.

"Mr. Scrooge? Hey that's mean! I do believe in Christmas", Skylar answers.

"I know you do. But you got all bad mood", I tell him.

"Only you can make me feel every kind of emotion", he answers.

"What do you mean?", I ask him.

"You can make me sad, hardly upset, laugh. But most of all you make me feel complete and loved. With you. My life doesn't need anything else to be happy. You give me everything I need. Another reason to thank you. You brought me back to life just when I thought it was the end", he answers.

And I believe him. He makes me feel the same way. Complete.

I just hope, nothing gets in our way.

Or then, it will be the end.

For me.

--------------------------------

Am sorry! Its such a boring chapter BUT its important too. You later see why..... Trust me.

I was having writers block. Which is horrible. My mind was like ( )

Blank hahaha but its still a important chapter. Anyways I hope you have a great weekend.

Love you guys!!

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Fan

PS: I fell asleep while writting this

0-0