Chapter 21

Kenzou woke up the next morning, he could barely move. He felt like his eyelids were made of lead. It was another day of the Supernatural School. He rubbed his face as he remembered everything that had happened the day before. He had gotten into a fight, he had been molested, he had caused his mates to argue, he had been found out by a doctor about his cutting. He sighed as he thought 'I really am a problem child, aren't I? Mother was right.. I make a mess of everything...' He sat up, slowly taking the arms of the twins off of his waist. He stood up and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door and looked into the mirror.

He was pale, he had bags under his eyes, he could see he was skinny even with the oversized hoodie and dress. 

He turned on the shower, making it hot enough to feel like it was burning his skin. He undressed and stepped in the shower. He washed himself. It wasn't until six minutes later that he let his emotions catch up with him.

So much had happened. So many bad things had happened and it was all his fault. He was a burden to all those around him, they worries too much for him. Tears fell from his dead-looking eyes as he slumped down onto the shower floor. Skin going red from the hot water. His emotions came out like a tsunami. He had no idea what to do anymore. He choked on his sobs, hiccuping and letting the tears fall. He covered his mouth with his hands as if it'd help.

He heard knocking on the door and cried more. Ethan and Evan ran in to see the sight of the child sitting on the shower floor, naked and crying. They couldn't be bothered less by the fact that he was naked, they picked him up from the burning water and wrapped him in a towel. Ethan turned off the shower and the two hugged him.

They didn't ask what was wrong until 10 minutes later he finished crying. Evan held the boy's shaking shoulders.

"What's wrong, Kenzou?"

"Everything. Everything is so confusing and I have no idea what to do anymore."

Evan held onto the boy once again. Ethan went to the closet and picked out some black shorts, a pink short sleeved shirt with patterns on the front and walked back to the two. Kenzou changed and grabbed his phone.

They walked to breakfast and sat down.  The others noticed how Kenzou wasn't talking to Limbo as they walked in. Ethan and Evan stood closer to Kenzou than they usually would. They watched as they didn't talk as they sat down.

"So, boys, how is your morning so far?" Steven asked. Nobody said a word.

"Why so quiet?"

"I want to go home.." Kenzou said out of the blue, causing everybody else at the table to stand up. Did all of the work mean nothing?

All of the kindness and gentleness that the pack gave him, getting him away from his step-mother, gifts, meals and a place to stay. Did it mean nothing? Did he just write them off as worthless?

The small boy, once stuck in his room, not being able to stand up for himself, not knowing about how powerful he actually was, not knowing that he had mates out there who loved him, not knowing that he had people out there who would care; wanted to go back to square one - not being able to do anything.

Although, it did look like they hadn't done anything. He still looked skinny, bags under his eyes and pale skin. Had they helped him at all? Sure, they couldn't see an easily noticeable  bruise on him and he usually seemed happier when he wasn't having flashbacks, but he looked slightly the same as he did three weeks ago.

They had brought him to the pack house on a Monday and he had all of the stuff at White Fang High happen to him the day prior: Thursday. He would just need one more day at the school before the weekend. Then he would have been there for nearly four weeks on the Wednesday.

He knew most of the pack took a liking to the child, but since he had arrived, so many troubles had happened. Cameron had complained once.

And now after their efforts, he wanted to go back to the abuse..?

They knew he felt uncomfortable at points, but that was better than nearly dying. Right?

"You can't be serious!"

"I-"

Ring ring

He looked at his phone, he had it off silent and the charge was 10%.

Kenzou looked down.He swiped across the bottom of the phone and brought the device  to his ear.

"...Hello?"

"It's about time you answer me, you little shit."

Kenzou visibly paled as he let out a shuddering breath. A tear fell from his left eye.

So yeah, Kenzou arrived on a Monday, things happened on the Tuesday, he went deaf on a Wednesday, then 2 weeks passed, then on the Wednesday after 2 weeks, the twins confessed. The day after, he went to White Fang High and left in the morning, he saw Zak and his mother, he went to the hospital with the twins and they found out about his cutting along with the twins' argument that night. Now it's Friday and he might go to the school again or go home.

I had to reread all of my chapters to sort this out.