Chapter 4 - ...Scream...

THIS VIDEO IS KENZOU'S SCREAM, JUST IGNORE WHEN THE WOMAN SAYS "don't fight it Lydia" OKAY BECAUSE THIS IS THE SOUND OF KENZOU'S SCREAM LATER IN THE CHAPTER.

 Jesus! I already can't thank you guys enough. I've got 16 reads in such a short amount of time, I began writing this about 13 hours ago and I have so many reads. I really love writing this and I hope you love to read it. I'll be updating more :)

Ethan's POV:

We drove back to the mansion, making sure to be careful with Kenzou. Somehow, nobody saw us as we took Kenzou to the car. We got out, I held Kenzou in my arms as we ran into the dining room where most of the pack were sitting in chairs.

"Guys! We need your help." I called to them, holding the fragile boy in my arms. His breathing was ragged and he had a fever,  a very high one at that. Steven stood up quickly and came over to us. 

"Is this your mate?" He asked. Evan nodded. "Take him to the guest room. I'll get Layla to check on him. We have to know what race he is to know what's happening. Because it's not just any illness." We nodded and I carried him to one of the guest rooms. Once I placed him down on the bed, Layla, the doctor of the pack, came rushing in.

"Name: Kenzou Hiroshi. Am I right?" She asked. I nodded. "Age?"

"We don't know. He looks fourteen. But he said he's older." 

"We'll have to take him temperature and a blood test." She informed us. We nodded. "Stay in the room with him. He is your mate after all." And so we did.

After Layla had finished, she walked out of the room and came back in with a tablet. "He should take this tablet. I'm going to go run some tests on his blood." She said before walking out again. We looked down at him. 

"Why?" Evan whispered. He closed his eyes and hung his head. I hugged him close.

"He's just delicate... don't worry, Eve. He'll be okay. He'll be okay." We stayed like that as we listened to his breathing. It was worrying, though. Noaki came in and eventually gave us dinner. 

We stayed in that room waiting for Kenzou to get better.

Soon Layla walked into the room with a clipboard. Her face unreadable. "Boys!" She called. We both looked up. 

"He's transforming into his supernatural form. And that's why he's sick like this." We looked back at Kenzou. 

"He is? What race is he?" I asked. 

"Well. Before I tell you. I need you to know he will be a very strong boy. Strongest out of all of us. Stronger than all of us put together." What..?

"What race is he? Tell me what he is." 

"It's better to show you." She said, walking over  to Kenzou. She got a knife and ghosted it over his arm. His eyes shot open and he shot up. 

Then he screamed...

It sounded like when he screamed from the hospital. It was threatening and it sounded scared. It went on for about 20 seconds before he stopped and tears fell out of his eyes. He breathed out, out of breath.

"What.... was that..?" Evan and I asked at the same time. 

"Kenzou Hiroshi... is a cross breed. He is a banshee and a naga." She looked at him, hope in her eyes. He collapsed back down on the bed and she took the blanket off. His legs were scaly like a snake. 

"He's extinct..?" 

"More than that. It's a sin for him just to exist!" She grinned down at him. "With this boy as your mate, we'll be the most popular pack in the supernatural kingdom!" 

Kenzou looked around until he saw us. His familiar appeared from the shadows. Zak...
Fox fire surrounded Zak until he was a male about our age with long white hair. He stood before us. As fellow foxes, the two of us looked at him. We sensed something in his eyes. 

"Get back!" I called to the two behind me. Suddenly a beautiful vermilion light emitted from the young boy. He screamed again, but this time in pain. Tears fell down his face. 

"What's happening??"

"He's changing into his supernatural form.. as both a banshee and a naga." Zak told us. Holding Kenzou's hand. Our mate was in pain, and there was nothing we could do about it. I couldn't believe it... 

We watched in horror. It lasted around 10 minutes until it finished and the light went away. And there what saw shocked up. He had a snake tail that covered the bed, it was a vermilion colour and his fever seemed to be gone. He sat up, showing that his ears were spiked and his teeth were slightly sharper. 

"Where am I..?" He asked. Evan and I walked over to him, and Zak stayed by his side, turning back into his fox form. "Zak!" He hugged the kitsune tightly as if he were his life source. "Zak, where am I?"

"You're with Evan and Ethan."

"Ethan and Evan.." his eyes widened. "You're the two you saved me from my mother!" He smiled up at us. He actually remembered us... Zak walked up to us in his fox form. He bowed...

Third Person POV:

"I, Zak Niflheim, am truly grateful for the two of you, Ethan and Evan Beckett; for saving my Master. Kenzou Hiroshi from the hands of Sarah Hiroshi's abuse." He turned into his human form and stayed bowed, on one knee and a hand across his chest. "I am no longer needed for Master Kenzou, for he has found his mates and I don't need to help him anymore." He stood up and looked at Kenzou. Kenzou had tears flowing down his face. 

"Z-Zak... what's going on..why do I look like a snake and what is this about you leaving?" He asked. His tears dripped onto the bed. 

"I'm sorry, Master. But only when you knew about your other self... I have to leave you with two people you just met. I wish I didn't have to do this." He cupped Kenzou's right cheek and touched their foreheads together. 

"No... don't go.. Zak! Don't go!" Kenzou cried. Zak smiled sadly and placed a gentle kiss on Kenzou's lips before beginning to erode away. 

"Zak.. Zak.. ZAK!!" Kenzou screamed. He tried to reach out for Zak, but his snake form made that difficult. The others could only watch with wide eyes. He held his hands close to his chest. "Zak.... no. Why?" He began to sob. 

"Ke-" Evan began.

"ZAAAK!" He screamed as a Banshee, sending sound waves to push back all of the other, three, people who resided there into the wall. His tail became two legs again. 

They all heard a voice, faded out. "I love you... Master." 

He began to cry. He cried into the blankets and pillows as he curled up in on himself in fetal position. 

The twins ran over to him and hugged him close. "It's okay... Shhh." 

Layla walked over to the three, she looked devastated, giving them a new tablet. "Give him this..." she said, sadly. "It'll get rid of his memories of Zak Niflheim." 

The two nodded and gave him the tablet, he then fell asleep in their arms. They both laid down hugging the young, fragile boy. 

"Poor Kenzou.. he's had to go through all of this in such little time. I hope he will accept us." Ethan whispered to his brother. Who nodded in return before they both held hands along with the boy and both fell asleep. Layla walked over and laid the blanket over them. 

"Such a young soul... I'm sorry you have to go through this..." She mumbled before walking out of the room and turning off the light. 

Okay, so that was chapter 4. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :D
I was listening to Audiomachine Triumph and Loss.. so that made it more sadder in my opinion. But don't worry, I write a lot of feels *laughs evilly*