Chapter 15- Piano

Evan and Ethan stayed with Kenzou for the rest of the night. They didn't leave his side. Kenzou couldn't sleep after the dream he had just woken from. The twins didn't blame him, having a memory in the form of a dream about your parent dying in a fire would spook anyone.

When the sun finally rose, Kenzou had begun to drift off to sleep.

This boy. They thought. They both got off the bed and went to the dining room.

"You two look like you barely got a wink of sleep," Cameron told them, handing them each a mug of coffee.

"Kenzou had a nightmare," Evan told him.

"Well, more like a memory in nightmare form," Ethan corrected, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Wow... what was it about?" Cameron asked.

"His dead mother, his father leaving, his house burning down, a necklace. That sort of stuff."

"Oh, don't forget the birth certificate," Ethan added.

"Oh yeah. The birth certificate. Since it was a memory, some things were jumbled up." They both looked at the worried Cameron.

"Anyway, you both have two hours until the three of you need to go to the Supernatural school. White Fang High. You will have to be careful, Kenzou has been all over the news. Look," Cameron grabbed a remote from the table and switched on the tv in the room.

On was the news.

"The missing teenager now identified as Kenzou Hiroshi is still missing. Going missing from the hospital nearly a month ago, he has yet to be found-" Cameron switched off the tv.

"See?"

"Yeah.."

"Also, one more thing." Steven walked in the livingroom. "Protect your mate." The twins nodded. They went to Kenzou's room. Noaki would be serving breakfast in about an hour.

"Kenzou, time to wake up." Kenzou's eyes slowly opened and he sat up. When he got out of bed he went to the bathroom, the two twins went back to their room to change.

Ethan wore an orange long sleeved shirt with white stripes, a grey unzipped hooded vest, dark blue skinny jeans and black sneakers. Evan wore black skinny jeans, black sneakers and a maroon singlet with something along the lines of "#?%^*!" on it and headphones around his neck. They went back to Kenzou's room to find him in a black, grey and white unbuttoned checkered short-sleeved shirt with a white undershirt, black short shorts and pink ankle-high sneakers with touches of grey. He turned around with a hairbrush in his hand and his pink gem necklace around his neck.

"Evan, Ethan, good morning!" He smiled. The two only stood there. Evan trying to control himself and Ethan concerned for Kenzou's well being.

Now that he noticed it, Kenzou was still pale from never leaving the pack house, he was still extremely skinny because he would barely eat. The clothes he wore hugged his small frame, showing how thin he was.

Once they were out of their trance, they walked up to him. Kenzou finished brushing his hair and clipped a pink hair clip into his hair. He rested his glasses over his nose and looked up at Evan. tilting his head.

"You're adorable," Evan told him, kissing his forehead, making Kenzou blush.

The three of them then went out to the dining room. As soon as they sat down, nobody questioned at how Kenzou wasn't talking to 'Limbo' like he did at every meal time. When they finished, Evan, Ethan and Kenzou went to the door to get their bags that Alex had packed for them the night before.