Chapter 13- Park

Kenzou sat outside on the balcony waiting for the twins to arrive home. He also read the Harry Potter books that Steven got him. Looking inside at the clock, it read 5:00 PM. The twins have clubs and friends to hand out with. He couldn't take all their time, he is a nuisance to them. Looking back down to his book, he saw the door open in the corner of his eye. A smile came to his face and he stood up and turned around to see the twins walking into the room. He opened the balcony door and ran in. Their greetings falling to deaf ears.

"Welcome back, Evan, Ethan!" He smiled brightly.

The two grinned and walked to the bathroom. Kenzou went to the closet and put on the first dress Steven had got him earlier that day. The twins walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later and saw Kenzou sitting on the bed in a pink dress they don't remember giving him. He instantly stood up and grabbed their hands.

"Park, now!" He yelled to them, who wore puzzled expressions on their faces.

"You want to go to the... park?" Evan asked, forgetting that the younger was deaf for a second. 

"Park, now!" He yelled.

He dragged the confused twins out of the room and down the hall.  On their way to the door they saw Steven and Alex. Smiling at them, he yelled.

"Taking to park!" They both blinked before smirking.

"Have fun, boys!" They called, chuckling. He had told the boy to take the twins to park, sure, but he hadn't meant right when they got home from the school.

Evan tapped his shoulder, when Kenzou turned around to look at him, he shrugged his shoulders.

"We're going to the park to talk..." He told them, looking away. 

The two exchanged glances and Kenzou let go of their sleeves. In the near distance, he saw a park. There was a pair of swings to the right near the edge of the sand, a slide off to the far back left corner of the playground connected to a small ladder, flying fox and monkey bars. A sea-saw was next to the swings. A nice little park. It was surrounded by trees and the trees made a sort of roof over the swings and the slide, small beams of light making their way through the leaves from the sunset that was soon to end. 

Kenzou looked near the swings and took a deep breath. Steven told him to cheer the twins up here, but instead he wanted to scream and yell and question them. 

He turned around.

Twin's POV:
Kenzou turned around to face the twins. The hurt and rejection in his eyes surprising both of them. He looked the twins in the eyes. 

"What am I to you?!" he screamed. His raven hair moved slightly.

The two could only watch in shock, their eyes wide. They hadn't expected Kenzou's outburst. It's rare to see him angry at people, he would usually only be sad and mad at himself. 

"What am I to you?!" He yelled again. 

Evan saw a stick lying near the swings so he walked over and picked it up to then write in the sand near the slide. Kenzou walked over and read the words that Evan wrote into the ground.

What do u mean?

"You're so nice to me," Kenzou spoke after reading the words, "You put up with me, you are kind to me, you are much too generous. And must I remind you that you kidnapped me from a hospital after my step-mother threatened to beat me because I was sick?!" His voice became louder. "What am I to you? No stranger would help me. Only a few neighbours would knock on the front door and ask if everything's all right because they could hear screaming." His voice eas now becoming ragged. "What am I to you...?"

Well

"Answer me!"

The twins looked at each other before Evan wrote in the sand.

You r our mate

"Wait, what? What do you mean 'mate'?" He questioned them. 

Werewolves and supernatural beings. 

"What?"

We not human, Kenzou

"You- you're not? Then what are you?" He asked, his eyes wide and filled with fear, surprise and worry.

The twins were then shrouded in fox flames and when it cleared, Kenzous saw the twins. But now both of them had fox ears the same colour as their hair, their teeth were sharper and they each had tails still the same colour as their hair. One with blue ears and a blue tail tinted with white and a sad smile. And the other with a mix between orange and brown ears and a matching tail, also wearing a sad smile. They both looked down at Kenzou, who's vermilion tail appeared and his eyes became magenta. He balanced himself on his tail and his pointed elf-like ears moved forward as his sharp teeth were shown when his lips were brought into a relieved smile.

"I'm not alone..." He whispered. 

"Of course you're not alone, Kenzou." Evan whispered. 

"You'll never be alone, again." Ethan finished. 

Kenzou's irises became the size of pinpricks. Tears silently made their way down his face. 

"I..... hear.... you." He whispered. 

The twins ignored this and both hugged Kenzou from each side.

"No matter what happens, Kenzou. You are our mate. We love you no matter what. We will love you forever until the day we die. You may be sick and weak and times, but your heart is the strongest out of all of ours. Even if you aren't meant to exist... you were born to exist for our world, Kenzou." Evan spoke with Ethan nodding against Kenzou's shoulder in agreement.

"We love you, Kenzou." They both whispered at the same time.

"I... love you two... Evan, Ethan." He smiled gently as the three of them all went back to their human forms. 

Evan placed a gentle kiss on Kenzou's lips, surprising him, but he soon closed his eyes and after Evan pulled back, Ethan did the same; kissing the boy. 

After the three of them stayed there for a few seconds, Kenzou looked up at the sky and grinned.

"Can we get ice cream?" He asked, the two twins smiled brightly. 

Ethan gave Kenzou a piggy back ride as the three of them walked off to the nearest ice cream shop, leaving the stick in the sand. Words that weren't read by Kenzou had been drawn into the sand, being illuminated by the moonlight that came down from the top of the tree leaves, it read: 

                                      We love you, Kenzou, even if it won't be for very long.

I hope you liked this chapter, I'm finally getting back on track after the last three chapters were confusing. I didn't know if it worked for you guys or not. Also could I please get some reviews or comments? I don't know if you like this or not. So PLEASE!!! It would mean so much to me