Characters Needed (closed)

Okay so we are during near the end of this story, two more chapters to go then I will start on my sequel.

I love including people in my story, so if you want to be in my story just comment below.

Though you have to say, who you want to be in this order.

Name(You're name or a fake name if you don't feel comfortible telling me, though after that please don't change your mind)

Age- (If you want to be around the same age as the boys, then they are 13 to 15, though any other chatacter from Percy Jackson, like Percy is around 18 or 19) Harry youngest and Louis oldest

God- Who's godly parent would you want to be? (keep in mind I can't have many children from the big three, so if around 4 or 3 people ask to be children of the big three then thats all I can have and no gods like Nyx or Chaos, or titens for that matter, Harry will defiantly be not having a sister)

And appearance (Like colour hair and colour eyes)

Boyfriend-(Any one out of One Direction can be your boyfriend apart from Zayn, and anyone from the percy jackson characters as well)

Ps though just to say if you are going to be a character in my story, be warned, in my story I will kill characters of, so if your boyfriend dies or I kill your character of, no hard feelings okay? And just pre warning, one of One direction girlfriends is defiantly going to die, if you've paid special attention to the story then you be able to work out which one, I belive I give some pretty big hints"

And becoming one directions girlfreind will be quite slow progress, so they may hate you at first or you'll be their crush for an extreamly long time before anything happens between you

Also if you don't want a boyfriend then you can be a characters best friend...

So this is who I have so far.

"Zayn-Julie (Goddess)

"Zayns best friend-Arwa"

Harry-Miranda, Demigod Apollo

Louis-Rene Williams, Demigod Hermes

Leo-Shadow, Best friends with Nico, Annabeth, Hades Demigod

Niall-Jade, Demigod Demeter

Liam-Emma, Demigod, Posidion.

Jason-Lydia, Demigod Apollo

Percy-Casey, Demigod Zeus

Harry, Niall best friend- Joette, Demigod Aprodite

Nico, best freind of Shadow (Boy)- Jones, Demigod Hecate 

This is now closed however if you do want to be part of my story and I haven't added you as a character in this then don't worry becaise in my sequel near the end I will ask for characters again, though only near the end of my sequel One Direction And The Oath. 

Ps though I will only need a few so as soon as a chapter like this pops up in my sequel you have to put you're name down very fast, however this will be near the end of my sequel so you've got a while yet before I ask for new characters.