Zayn-Coming To A Close

Zayn felt like he was falling slowly, everything dawning on him at once...

"You control the Maze" Zayn told the face in the mirror. 

It just chuckled darkly, not responding but its silence was enough. It was very clear why no came out of the maze, these wern't tests at all, mearly traps. 

A scream suddenly came from behind him.

Arwa! Zayn thought, twisting around, a sudden urge to follow the sound but he remembered her warning, he needed to see her 5 times before he went after her, the rest were hulicinations. 

The face with the golden eyes in the mirror looked disapointed when Zayn didn't go running, this made Zayn even more sure of himself. 

Zayn asked slowly "So...What now?"

The face suddenly grinned nastily as he said powerfully "Lets play a small game, I give you a list of riddles, each one will give you a sample of the future"

Zayn frowned "I'm sick of riddles"

It laughed evily "To bad Demigod, your friends are probably dead now anyway"

Zayn didn't reply, refusing to take the bait though his mind screamed No!

The face suddenly disapiered from the mirror. 

Laughter cackled around Zayn as he jumped backwards from a mirror to his left when the misty form of the face and glowing golden eyes formed inside the mirror. Zayns own side ways reflection disapiering. 

"I am black with no voice, I am dark underneath, I am with no mind or choice, I am emptyness with sharp black rock teeth, What am I?"

Zayn easily worked it out, a shudder went through his spine as he said tensly "Tartnesus"

It said anouther riddle "I open and I close. I am where two months are  away. I am where no one willingly goes. I am where you all will become prey. I am where you may meet formidible foes. What am I?"

Two words came to Zayns mind but no...It couldn't be...

How did the face in the mirror know where they were heading unless there were another set of doors to Tarturnus...As Tarurnus was underneath this Maze, why didn't I think of this before?

Zayn said shakily "The Doors Of Death"

The face smiled and his voice grew more dangerous as he said "I am mystical and I can sing. I am what could be your last breath. War I will bring and I am your mortal death. What am I"

At first Zayn didn't realise what it meant but when he did, Zayn stumbled backwards, his eyes widening "No" He muttered, it couldn't be here could it?

The monster sneered "Come on Demigod, What am I?" 

Zayn said so quitly it was almost a whisper "The Creators Horn, how did you-?" 

The face dissapiered again, Zayn could only hear it instead and this time warning bells were going of in his head, screaming for him to get out of here. Zayn had a sinister feeling that whaterver it was going to say next would maybe his death sentance. 

The monster from Tartunus said slyly, his voice like silk and pure menace "I am trapped in a dak pit. I am what everyone fears. My sons rule over you. So you better beware. Golden eyes stare out from the Mirror. Waiting for Demigods to fall into my gain. By The daughter of Athena, Son of Hermes and Posidion I was slain" 

Zayn paled like a ghoast, his breaths came in quick gasps, his body froze. Even he hadn't been in the titen war, every demigod knew the of how it started and how it finished, it was a legend in its own right...