Never Knew Sirens Could Be Good StoryTellers

Liam pov

I screamed as I hung onto the boat for dear life!

Fuuuuk!!!!!

Excuse my language but I'm being chucked down a tall rocky deadly waterfall at the moment!

My stomach felt like it had leaped upwards into my throat and I felt light headed.

Shiiiiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!

Aaaaargh!!

I yelled loudly, not caring if I sounded like a girl or not, then as fast as it had started there was a stabbing pain in my head as I slammed down into the deadly currents and rocks at the bottem of this towering waterfall.

They say when you almost die your life flashes through your eyes, you think of family, friends and loved onces, well that didn't happen for me.

Everything was just going so fast I couldn't think, couldn't react, the boat was smashed into pieces of the rocks, everything was a blur

Suddenly everything slowed down, the rocks disappeared beneath me as the currents slept me away from the turmoils.

I tried to breath but water filled my mouth and lungs and I choked and tried to cry out in despair.

Extreme pain searched through me and my hands found my throat which was hurting the most, along with my chest.

I tried to grab on to something, anything but nothing was their, my arms flailed helplessly, I tried to swim up but my whole body felt like a ton of lead weighing me down.

I slowly sunk down into the water, my vision began to line with dots and get all blurry round the edges.

The pain in my chest increased and if I could make a sound I knew I would be screaming.

My back hit the bottem with a small thud, it was sand, I felt it stir beneath my body, I could barly think so when the ground moved I just stilled feeling the life drain from my body.

My eyes turned glassy and my vision started to go all strange, before darkness overwhelmed my sences I swear I saw a women appear out of the sand, and her very being caked in sand and mud, her eyes closed like she was sleeping and her hand reached out for me...then that's all I remember before I fell uncousious...

I had the strangest dream....

I dreamt that Zeus was in the wrecks of...Olympus?

It was completely destroyed?

Reduced to rubble.

Zeus was completely alone, he was on the floor looking desperate, he looked...weak? And scared?

Zeus pleaded as If someone could hear him "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen!"

A deep powerful ancient voice that made Olympus shake answered him "Your fate is not up to me any more Zeus"

There was a rumble of thunder from out side the crumbling halls of Olympus and the heavy ginormous doors where blasted open with a loud crash and the sound vibrated through me coursing me to sit up right, couthing and spluttering.

The ache in my chest was back fall force and I choked hard, feeling like I was going to cough up one of my lungs.

"The little Demigod is awake!'

My eyes snap open and I stared face to face with a wet scaly face of a siren, her hair falling down her face looking slimy, how on earth did I think they were beautiful?

I tried back away then realised there was no were to go, I was on a giant rock, surrounded by water, my clothes sopping wet, torn and behind me the gigantic waterfall that I'd fell down, had I really fell down that waterfall?