And Chaos Child Will Call

"Harry!"

Harry twisted around, so fast he almost broke his neck. His friends all were out side the Doors of Death. Harry blinked at them, How did they get here?

Zayn spotted Harry as soon as he was dropped, he noticed his other friends were with him to, all wearing identical looks of susprise but all of them looked to be in different states. Niall was in a state, dust and ruble covered him like springles and he looked extreamly tired. 

Bags under his eyes and his skin that was didn't have material over it was littered in scraches and cuts. They looked like they stung, quite a lot. 

Liam was sopping wet and was shivering like he was cold, though a saddness was in his expression that wouldn't go away for a long time. Though there was no visible injuries on him. 

Zayn wondered How did he get so wet? Did he fall in some sort of river or something?

Louis how ever was in a completly different state, his cheerful extiorer gone, replased my a haunted look.  He looked like he had been dragged through hell and back. Though there was no determination or energy that was useaully there, he looked resighned to his fate, like he didn't care what happened to him now. 

Zayn looked pale though his face was set in a grim line, he was determinded to finish there quest, even though Louis looked the exact opposite. 

Harry ran towards them, carrying the Creators Horn with him then he gently set it down on the ground and leaping into the nearest of his friends arms. Zayn hugged him back, tightly.

Harry choked out "You're all alive, I thought, m-maybe..."

Zayn chuckled, his smile though was strained "You won't be able to get rid of us that easily"

Harry then hugged Liam and frowned "Why are you wet?"

Liam shrugged "Long story..."

Before he could greet any of his other friends, though Louis looked less than keen for a hug, Zayn asked Harry hurridly "Harry has a voice spoken to you in your head by any chance and helped you?"

Everyone else stiffened, though Harry gave him a confused look "What are you talking about?"

Niall asked roughly, his voice dry like he hadn't used it in ages "You didn't hear it?"

Zayn blinked as he looked at all of his friends "You all heard it?" 

They all, apart from Harry nodded. 

Liam said with a shudder "It was so creepy"

Zayn said grimly "I have an idea at who was talking to us, he also told me he couldn't help us once we were here because he wasn't in his true forn and strength though as soon as he was called he could come, what ever that means?"

Zayn was about to say something then he stopped and remembered some more pressing details that were on his mind "So we've got the Creators Horn? Good, we need to get out of here, quickly, do you all know where we are?" 

Niall said "No, but I'm assuming you do?" 

Zayn said urgently  "Yeah, We're in Tarturus and Krono's in the one controling the maze!"

Everyone stared at him. 

Louis gave a bitter laugh "Figures"  he said. 

They all looked at Louis, noticing how pale he looked. 

"Are you alright mate?" Harry asked. 

Louis gave him a weak smile as he started to say "I-"

Suddenly... "Grrr.."