freacky writing in a cave that only one of us can read..anyone else creeped out?

Zayn

I ran ahead,deciding to escape the tension that started to grab the air and I just had this feeling whatever we were looking for was close, very close. I got even darker so I closed my eyes and held my hand outstretched and I felt a strange tug in my gut then just like with the Hellhounds a black flame danced within my finger tips.

It shed some light like a torch as I walked deeper into the unknown... It was luckily I wasn't afraid of the dark or I'd be to scared to go forward, but the dark was...nice. It was so quite and I loved the silence, I could think more clearly and ponder thinks I'd never bothered to think of before.

I felt at piece, it was a very pleasant feeling, As I walked on I saw and ending to the cave, to my disappointment there wasn't anouther exit, just an dead end. Then I saw it, writing on the caves wall that blocked us from any other exits.

I went to have a closer look, my eyes widening at I saw it closer, the writing was more like some kind of design but I knew for reasons that I couldn't comprehend that it was some kind of language. It seemed incraved into the cave walls, like someone had a knife and calved it in but it looked so old as well.

Parts of the designs seemed to have scraped of through time. I ran back towards my freinds, I knew we had found what we had been searching for, this would lead us to the horn I just knew it!

Liam

Harry and Louis glared at each other angrily as Louis refused to say who Harry's father was finaly he sighed and said "ok you know the first the prothercy we heard in capture the flag game? Just think back to that, it mentions all of are fathers including yours, Nyx told me not to tell anyone once I found  out so sorry but I need to stay silent on this"

Harry opened his mouth to argue then stopped himself thinking about what Louis had said,

so was I as I tried to remember the prothercy.

down, down they go

To Hades lair

To the oceans depths

Up into the sky

From the earths tear

And chaos child will call

He will lie

A hidden secret will be revealed

And their fate will be sealed.

As I recalled all of the lines,  My heart gave a jolt as I started to come to an conclusion at who Harry's father might be but before I could make up my mind Zayn came running out of the Darkness looking exited."I found what we've been looking for!" Zayn said happily, I completely forgot about what I had been thinking about and we all followed Zayn.

"did you find the horn?" Harry asked, Zayn shook his head as he said "no I think this will lead us to where the horn is hidden". We walked for what seemed like for ages and the darkness surrounded us, only Zayns black flame spread any light so we knew where we were going.

Then I saw it, it was a dead end then I suddenly realised that there was some sort of design on the wall,we walked closer silently. "What is this pattern?" I asked, Zayn shook his head and said "it's not a pattern it's writing, a langaurge, look closer". I walked up to the wall and examined them, yes they did look like some kind of langaurge, it looked very old and bits where missing, I frowned "well  I can't read it, we need to translate  but I have no idea..." I trailed of frowning.

Louis suddenly said "let Harry read it" I gave him a suspios look as I moved away to let Harry look. Harry Looked at it looking puzzled suddenly his eyes widened as he looked over the writing.

"I can read it I...how?" he mutterd looking at a Louis, Louis said shrugging his shoulders "I guessed it was one of the first Language to exist because well it had to be this writing was meant for us to see as its our quest so one of us had to be able to read it that means Harry could read it due to who his father is".

Suddenly the information clicked into my brain and my eyes widened as I realised who Harry's father was... but he wasn't aloud to have children! I'd read it so many times of books in laws about gods but it did make sense.

I stared at Harry wishing, wondering...it couldn't be could it?