Chapter 20: Jean.

Chapter 20: Jean.

Chelbell2016:

And another chapter down. After this there will be another one where Charlene is the main character. Please review.

*Daughter of Wolverine*

No ones POV:

Hank had arranged to meet with the mutant boy who holds the key to the cure, Jimmy. He has a few questions that need to be answered. He also worries about how long they are planning to keep this boy in Worthington labs. Just because he is the reason behind the cure it doesnt mean they have a right to keep him locked up.

He is also worried for the mutant boys safety. A lot of mutants will want to destroy the source of the cure. The only way to do that is to destroy that young boy.

After a long trip they finally make it to Worthington labs.

A woman comes to meet him as he is getting out of the helicopter. He climbs out and approaches her.

"Secretary McCoy, welcome to Worthington labs," the lady says.

Hank shakes her hand as they head towards the entrance.

"Thank you Dr Rao," he says to her. "Not an easy place to get to.

"It's the safest location we could find," Dr. Rao tells him. "Thats why we keep the source of the cure here."

As they enter the labs Hank decides to voice his worries.

"He is a mutant," he says to the lady. "You understand our concern."

"We are in full compliance with your policy," she assures him quickly.

They continue to walk as he asks his next question. "How long will you keep the boy here?"

"Until we can fully map his DNA," Dr. Rao says. "We can replicate it, but we can't generate it."

They approach a white door.

"And his power?" Hank asks as they stop for a moment. "What is its range?"

"You'll see," she replies.

The door opens to a pure white room. Inside is a bed, a dresser, some toys and a TV complete with a game console. Sat in front of the TV playing on the game console is the young mutant boy that Hank is there to see. Jimmy.

"Jimmy," the woman says alerting the young boy to the twos presence. He turns around to see the doctor and Hank. "Theres someone I would like you to meet."

Jimmy turns so he is no longer facing the TV but the other two.

Hank approaches the young boy.

"Hello there, son," Hank says.

He walks over to Jimmy who returns the greeting. "Hi."

"My name is Hank McCoy," he tells the young boy extending his hand.

As his hand gets closer his blue fur and skin disappear. Hank stares at it. It is obviously Jimmy's powers working.

"I'm sorry," Jimmy says to Hank.

"It's okay," Hank promises still mesmerized at his pale skin of his hand.

Jimmy doesn't say anything he just continue to look at Hank. Behind Hank, Dr. Rao watches intently with a small smile on her face.

"You have an amazing gift," Hank tells Jimmy. "Thank you, Jimmy."

Jimmy nods his head. He then turns back around and goes back onto his computer.