Chapter 13: Bobby's parents and the plane

Chapter 13: Bobby's home and family.

Chelbell2016:

OK another chapter for you. Can people please tell me what they think.

*Daughter of Wolverine*

Claire's POV:

We arrive at Bobby's parents house. Bobby uses the hide a door key and unlocks it. All six of us enter.

"Mum, dad," Bobby says hoping that his parents are home. "Ronny is anyone home?"

We look around but there seems to be no one here but us. Bobby turns and looks at all of us.

"I'll try and find us some clothes," he says glancing at John who keeps flipping his lighter open and close. "Don't burn anything."

Dad gives me a small smile as he goes into the kitchen. Charlene goes to follow him. He ignores her though so she stops. She tries to look at me but I avoid eye contact.

I go and wait in the bathroom. I hear the door open and I turn but it isn't Rogue or Bobby. It's Charlene.

"Bobby gave me these to give to you," she tells me. "Apparently there his mothers. They should fit you."

I nod but don't say anything. She passes me a sleeveless blue plaid shirt and dark Grey skinny jeans. I don't no where to start with her. She turns around as I get dressed. When I am done I pull my hair into a ponytail.

"Can we talk?" I hear her ask from behind me.

I sigh as I turn to see her watching me.

"What's there to talk about?" I ask her. "You knew I would find out and you left me."

I then walk out of the bathroom. I walk downstairs and so do the others. Bobby's parents and brother are right at the bottom staring at my dad.

Bobby is stood in front of the two and Rogue is in front of us.

"Honey, aren't you supposed to be at school?" Bobby's mother asks clearly confused.

"Bobby, who is this guy?" his father asks while looking at my own dad.

"This is professor Logan," Bobby says and I have to fight a laugh at the thought of my dad being a professor. "Theres something I need to tell you."

Bobby, his parents, his brother and Rogue are all sat on chairs. Me and my dad are leaning against the wall. John is sitting on a chair arm and Charlene is at the opposite wall from me and dad. She doesnt take her eyes off of the two of us.

Bobby's parents are shocked at the revelation that their son is a mutant. His brother looks a little annoyed and angry at the same time. John is still flipping his lighter open and closed.

"So..." Bobby's mum begins obviously feeling a little uncomfortable. "When did you first know you were a..."

She pauses so John decides to butt in. "A mutant."

Bobby's mum tries to be patient as she glances at John and his lighter.

"Would you cut that out?" She asks him a little annoyed.

John doesnt say anything. He continues to stare at the woman as he closes the lighter once more. Bobby's dad decides to speak up.

"You have to understand," he says as he glances at my dad and Charlene. "We thought Bobby was going to a school for the gifted."

Rogue decides to defend her boyfriend who looks a little upset now.

"Bobby is gifted," she tells them.