chapter 17: We need to talk.

Chapter 17: We need to talk.

Chelbell2016:

Okay so this one and possibly one or two more before the third film. After that it will be the Charlene saga. Then X-men days of future past and apocalypse and finally maybe Logan.

*Daughter of Wolverine*

Charlene's POV:

Now that Claire is okay, I know that I can no longer put this off. Me and my brother need to talk. As I walk through the halls of the mansion that was once my home I wonder how Charles feels about me right now. I left him to handle the school as soon as I met James now known as Logan.

When I was eighteen I met Logan. I had been going to a restaurant and he had been sent to find me. His brother Sabretooth was waiting for him. But Logan didn't have the heart to do anything. For hours we sat in the restaurant talking about our likes and interests.

Every week after that he snook away from the people he was with and met with me. Within a year he had proposed. I couldn't have been more happier.

When I told my brother that I was moving out of the mansion he wasn't very happy. He thought I was needed in the school. I also think he didn't want me to get hurt after Erik but he did not mention this.

Within a few months me and Logan had got ourselves a place far away from both of our brothers. We lived a happy life. But then Sabretooth found us.

I have four very long scars from my chest to my stomach. Sabretooth had attacked me when Logan had left the car.

This sent Logan on a rampage. He vowed that he would revenge me. He then told me that he was going to a man named Stryker who would have all the answers that he needs.

I did not want him to go of course. I had just found out that I was pregnant with Claire. He did not heed my warning and went anyway.

I waited for days and he never came home.

But someone else came to the house. Stryker!

Stryker told me that my husband was wanted and that he wants to know if I had seen him. I told him I hadn't but for some reason he did not believe me. So after Stryker left. I packed my bags and went to an old friends house.

Delphine who was also a mutant happily took me on and I lived there until my daughter was born. In that time I had found out what had happened to my husband. I told myself I would find and help him to remember me.

But then Magneto came for me once more. He killed Delphine whether by accident or not I do not know. She died protecting me and Claire and for that I hate myself.

I knew that to keep my daughter, who I knew would be a future Pegasus, out of his hands I would have to send her away. I tracked down Logan and used my own memories to convince him to take her on. I did the hardest thing in my life. I gave up my little girl.

Then I went into hiding. No one ever seen me again until a few months ago when I came back to help my daughter control her powers.

Now I want to explain this to my brother.

*Daughter of Wolverine*

I arrive at my brothers office and knock on.

"Come in," comes my brothers reply.

I walk into my brothers office and smile at the familiar sight. My brother is sat at his desk and he looks up as I enter.

"Hello Charlene," he smiles a little. "Would you like to sit down?"

I nod and take a seat in front of his desk. For a few seconds there is complete silence.

"I think it's time we talked," I say to him trying to start the conversation.