Chapter 1: My Once Upon A Time

Prologue:
My name is Genesis. I'm not like your normal average everyday girl, I'm different from the other girls. I'm actually a princess. How did this happen, you may ask? Well, here's how. It happened a long time ago. Well, more like twenty years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closes personal friends. So instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. He even rounded up all of the villains and sidekicks. Basically, all of the really interesting people. And he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost, with a magical barrier to keep them there. Which meant that the Isle had no magic, no WiFi, and no way out. That only happened on the first half of the twenty years, this is what happened on the other half. So I was born on a cold winter morning, and I was something very special in my family. So when my parents brought me home back from the hospital as the newborn baby, I was enjoying my first night at my new home. However, the night turned out a little bit weird for a second. Because when I was in my crib, a woman appeared out of nowhere and put a spell on me. She even told me that, "They're all looking forward to see you soon, when you're all grown up". And after she said that, she was gone. And turns out, she was right! I was actually chosen to be a princess in the kingdom of Auradon. However, it took me a long time to grow up until I can go live in the kingdom; almost ten years. Throughout the years, I didn't know that I was a princess living under a big secret. I was like Princess Mia, when she had no idea that she was a princess as well. But, I soon discovered it after something happened to me on my eleventh birthday. And let me just say, it was something I never thought I had in me.

Ten Years Later...
I was in my room watching regular tv like every other normal child would do. I was ten years old, and soon to be eleven tomorrow. My parents told me they had a surprise for me on my birthday tomorrow, and I was curious to find out what it was. I sat on my bed, still watching tv until it was time for me to go to bed. While searching threw the channel guide, I turned happy when I saw my favorite Disney movie on tv. It was Cinderella. I adored fairy tale movies while growing up, even those that are made by Disney. I've always dreamed about how my life would be like if I was a princess living in a fairy tale. I would always picture myself in pumpkin carriages, from frog princes to royal castles, to falling asleep from a poison apples or pricking my finger on a spindle and falling asleep. But my most favorite dream of all was imagining myself at a royal ball, and dancing with a prince. While imagining myself dancing with a prince, I also remembered that my movie was still on, and I was missing the royal ball scene.
One Hour Later...
At ten o'clock my movie ended and it was time for me to go to bed. "Time for bed, honey.", said my mom as she came in to kiss me good night. As she left, my dad then came in to kiss my good night as well. As he left, my brother came in to say good night too. "See you tomorrow on your special day.", said my brother who gave me a hug good night. As I watched the door closed, I went straight to bed; although I wasn't that tried. While in the dark, I snuggled in the blanket and turned off the light. I stared out the window right next to my bed and saw the night sky. As I heard the crickets chirping and the wind blowing outside, I saw the moon and a few stars out in the night sky. As I was falling asleep, I made a wish before I went straight to bed. "I wish I had a fairy tale part in my life.", I said as I closed my eyes and fell straight asleep. Dreaming about how my life would be like if I was in a world full of magic and royalty.