Chapter 8 ~ Talk Dirty to Me (;

Genesis P.O.V 

"So does this outfit scream dirty talk??" Dana smirked leaning against the doorway. I was busy tweeting away but glanced up at him. I giggled slightly. 

(Genesis, Dana and the rest of the boys' outfits are on the side ----->>)

"Dirty Talk?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He groaned

"Yeah!! I mean the song is called 'Talk Dirty'....I might as well be dressed for the occasion of said dirty talk" He winked. I giggled shaking my head

"There is so much wrong with you" I joked. He smiled

"But seriously babe...do I look dressed for the occasion?" He asked again. I rolled my eyes

"For the occasion of dirty talk?" I smirked. 

"Yes" He said with a nod. I couldn't help but to laugh slightly

"Yes babe...you are definitely dressed for the occasion" I said with a nod. It was kind of adorable how it took him forever to pick out his outfit for our new cover. If it wasn't already obvious, we were covering 'Talk Dirty' by Jason Derulo. 

Our good friend Lauren Mayhew called us up to collaborate and the boys just couldn't resist. I was slightly grateful that I wasn't gonna be the only girl in this video. I'm curious on how this cover is gonna happen, with Lauren and I being the only two girls and the guys singing as well. Guess I should just go with the flow. 

"So Genesis.." He smirked walking over to where I was sitting. I stared up at him and raised my eyebrows. 

"Yes?" I asked slightly confused. He placed his hands on either side of the arm chair I was sitting on, leaning closer to me. For a second I could've sworn he was gonna kiss me but I was mistaken,

"Can I ask you a serious question" He mumbled biting his lip. I felt my heart beat faster with each word he said. 

"Sure...." I mumbled studying his face. He smirked slightly

"Talk dirty to me?" He winked. My eyes widened. He is the biggest dork I have ever met I swear. He seemed pretty serious so I decided to go along with it. 

"So you want me to talk dirty to you?" I said leaning close to his face. 

"Mhm" He mumbled eyeing me. Our lips were millimeter away when I bit my lip and stared into his eyes intently. 

"Alright" I mumbled with the most seductive voice I could pull off. I could tell that Dana's breath hitched and his chest was heaving up and down fast. My hand traveled up to his hair and I ran my hands through his curls pulling him in closer and brushing my lips against his before finally mumbling out:

"Dirt" I said seductively. I smirked nudging him aside and walking over towards the door. 

"That was cruel" I heard him say. I turned around to find him sitting in the chair I was sat at. He looked slightly annoyed. 

"I could say more dirty things....want me to?" I winked. He stared at me keeping a straight face. Moments later the corners of his mouth curved up into a wide smile. I giggled shaking my head. 

"And you say I'm the dork" He joked. I giggled leaning against the door frame. 

"C'mon" I giggled extending my hand out. "We don't wanna be late for the video shoot"

"Don't you think this is over" He said hovering over me. I smiled innocently. We interlocked hands and made our way towards his car. I slid into the passenger seat as Dana turned the ignition on. Dana pulled our of his driveway heading towards the highway. We talked and sang pretty much the whole way there, and in no time we were at the location, which was on the beach.