Chapter 5 ~ Forever?

Brace yourselves for a VERY cheesy chapter!! Damn....I can't believe I wrote a cheesy chapter! I honestly don't like cheesy that much but just for the sake of giving you all feels I did it (; Love you all! Enjoy:

Genesis P.O.V 

I don't really know how long was asleep for...all I knew was that there was a noise coming from my bed side table that was not letting me fall back to sleep. Groaning slightly I crawled over to the bed side table and took my phone off the table seeing as it was lighting up. 

I covered the light peeking over at Will who was sleeping on the other bed across the room. He stirred a bit but went back to snoring. Thank goodness I didn't wake him up...he would've thrown a fit. I stared down at my screen seeing Dana's name on the screen. I shook my head slightly seeing that he had changed his name on my phone. I swiped the screen answering his call and bringing the phone up to my ear. 

"Well hello there My Twerk Master" I whispered. I heard him laughing from the other end of the line. 

"So I see you saw my contact" He chuckled. "Like the name" He added. I rolled my eyes getting up from my bed quietly trying not to wake Will up. 

"I preferred having you under The Beast" I giggled once I walked into the living room of mine and Will's hotel room. Dana chuckled

"Well your name on my phone is still The Beauty to my Beast" He said chuckling. I blushed slightly. "Get it....cause Beauty and the Beast is pretty much a big impact on us apparently"  He dragged on causing me to giggle. I mean he was right...it seems like beauty and the beast haunts us. 

"So Twerk Master....may I ask why you are calling me at 3 o'clock in the morning?" I said glancing over a the clock hanging on the wall. 

"Weeeeelllll" Dana sang. I rolled my eyes. I swear he is something else. "I wanted to show you something" He added. I giggled

"Couldn't it wait till tomorrow?" I whined running my hand through my hair. 

"We got an early flight tomorrow and it wont be as special..." He groaned "Damn Gen, I'm over here trying to be all romantic and what not and you are ruining it for me!" He whined sounding like a toddler. I giggled

"Sorry babe" I giggled. I heard him sigh. "Alright....what was it you wanted to show me?" I asked

"You'll have to come outside for that" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. 

"Alright...lemme change then" I said getting up. "Anything I should wear in particular" I added. 

"Yeah...bring your bathing suit" He said plainly. My eyes widened

"Dana Vaughns....I know you did not wake me up at 3 in the morning just to go swimming!" I said sternly

"Babe will you trust me on this one!" He groaned. "I swear it'll be worth it" He pleaded. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright..." I mumbled. "I'll go get ready"

"I'll be at your room to pick you up in ten minutes" By the excitement in his voice I could tell he was smiling. I giggled

"Alright...see you then"

"I love you" He mumbled. I froze in my spot. Even though we've both established how we feel...I still get butterflies every time he tells me he loves me. It's like hearing him say it for the first time. 

"I love you too" I blushed. We ended the call and I snuck back into the room trying my best not to wake Will up. I tip toed to my suit case and pulled out one of my bikinis. I snuck back out of my room and went to the bathroom to change.