Chapter 26 ~ Lazy Mornings

Genesis P.O.V

I lazily opened my eyes, the sun was shining brightly and it burned my eyes slightly. I groaned pulling the covers up over my head and turning to the opposite direction of my window. What time was it anyway?!

"Babe" I heard a sleepy Dana mumble. I smiled, boy did I love waking up next to him. I took the covers off of me and looked up to find him staring down at me with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning" I said biting my lip. He smiled leaning over and kissing my forehead. "What time is it?" I asked looking back up at him.

"Bout 9:00...I'm surprised you even woke up so early" He smirked "You must be exhausted from last night's events" He teased. I blushed looking away

"Shut up" I said shoving him. I knew he would mention last night just to tease me.

"You loved it" He grinned. I rolled my eyes

"That's besides the point" I said raising my eyebrows "You loved it much more than I did" I winked. I noticed a pink tint appear on his cheeks, awe he was blushing.

"oh shut it!" He chuckled. I smiled up at him, he grinned at me before standing up and making his way towards my bathroom. Once he got to the door he turned to face me.

"I'm gonna shower babe" He said with a nod. I nodded slowly

"And you felt the need to announce the obvious because...." I teased. He smirked leaning against the door frame.

"Care to join me?" He said with the biggest smirk I've ever seen on his face. I rolled my eyes

"Go shower you perv!" I groaned. He chuckled

"Alright alright" He said walking in and closing the door behind him. He opened the door once again seconds later "That offer still stands though" He winked closing the door.

I shook my head staring up at my ceiling. I couldn't lie, everything was beyond amazing right now...but I couldn't help to think about everything happening with David, what if he truly tries something. I obviously wouldn't let anything happen... but god forbid something happens..I know for a fact Dana would severely hurt him.

I mean yeah, it'll be amazingly hot seeing him all pissed, clenching his jaw....fists closed so tight they're turning white. His chest heaving up and down with anger, his eyebrows furrowed and that amazingly sexy glare he does whenever he's really ticked off...

Jesus Gen chill out! I sat up feeling myself panting slightly . My goodness does Dana have an effect on me.. I guess I should really calm down with the whole David situation. I should just be straight up and tell him I'm with someone..and that someone just so happens to be Dana. Yeah that's what I'll do. The next time I see him I am going up to him and setting him straight.

"And I wanted you to know that..." I could hear Dana singing in the shower. I smiled slightly, getting up and walking over the closed door, I leaned against it and listened on to him sing.

"You're the one, designed for me! A distant stranger that I will complete" He belted out, and I could literally feel the butterflies beginning to erupt inside.

"I know you're out there, we're meant to be!" I smiled, quietly opening the door. The hot steam clouded around me and I quietly closed the door behind me.

"So keep your head down..." He sang on making me smile wider

"And make it to me" I sang out. I could see Dana shuffling around in the shower before he opened the curtain slightly. He smiled widely at me

"God I love you" He said fondly. I blushed looking down. "Babe" He said making me look up. "Wanna come on in?" He smiled cheekily. I shook my head smiling at him before finally nodding. He smiled widely.

I stripped down and grabbed my tooth brush off the counter before joining him in the shower. Dana chuckled

"You brought your tooth brush...really?" He teased. I rolled my eyes beginning to brush my teeth.

"Dana I just woke up, morning breath isn't attractive, plus I might as well do it in here since it'll be quicker" I said in a muffled voice. He smirked

"Oh so you're brushing your teeth cause you think you're gonna get lucky aren't you? Well I'm sorry there baby, but you're not getting that lucky this morning" He winked. My eyes widened

"Th-that's not why I brought my tooth brush in here, much less why I'm brushing them in the first place! It's good hygiene Dana!" I argued back. He chuckled as I finished brushing my teeth and set my tooth brush on the rack beneath my shower head. I turned around to face him and he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me close to him. I tilted my head back.

"Now have you brushed your teeth Mr Vaughns?" I teased. He rolled his eyes

"I just so happened to have brushed my teeth before coming in here actually" He said with a nod. I smirked

"Well in that case.." I mumbled crashing my lips onto his. He was startled at first, but he quickly kissed back, deepening the kiss. I smiled into the kiss, as did he.

"And you say I'm the pervy one" Dana said as he pulled away. I shook my head

"Just kiss me" I said biting my lip. He smirked

"I'll do way more than that my love" He said instantly going down to kiss my neck...

Well....here we go again!

Hey guys!!!! sorry i've been so M.I.A lately..I've been pretty busy these past couple months

For one I graduated High School and now I'm a college student! So yeah...I do grown up things sometimes LOL!

Anyways, I'm really sorry these last couple chapters have been so boring and basically in the same setting...they're just filler chapters.

ALOT of drama is headed your way guys!! So enjoy these cute, little sappy chapters while you can ;)

Anyway! I will update within the next two days! So Stay tuned!!