The mermaid secret

Author's Note:

Hey random/awesome/fabulous readers! Any directioners out there? Actually forget about that, this book is great for everyone! Go check out AIRPLANE LOVE BY LOVEBELLARK! Its freaking great! I'm serious about that ,its so perfect! here is the link, you won't regret it... PLEASE LET HER MAKE IT TO 1K... http://www.wattpad.com/story/11733551 Its simple, easy and worth it.

Luv

Bella (now back to the story)

Pearl's POV

Its been about a week since the defeat of Claire and we were all getting super pumped up about Prom, it was two days later, SQUEE! Bella was super worried about it, trying to make sure everything was perfect.

Mostly because she was in charge of the music and entertainment.

I was in charge of the food and decorations with Hilda and Moon was in charge of the suppliers. Together we formed the prom committee while Taylor Haze, being the all-about-mani-pedi-kinda-gal, complained about her long, sharp nails breaking and her overly hair-sprayed hairdo. Anyway back to the story, last week the students had to vote for the prom princesses and it was down to three, Taylor, Bella, and myself, which was expected... literally Taylor paid the students to vote for her, wow that's so professional. Note the sarcasm. So of course Bella and I were super psyched about prom but we promised each other not to get jealous if one of us were to be prom queen. We all didn't get any dates yet but we all had a date with our crushes tonight so not to worry.

We all headed to the school parking lot and jumped into my jeep I got for my 16th birthday.

"Where to?" I asked although I already knew the answer.

" Pearl, just take us to the mall!" Bella cried,growing impatient. I chuckled at her cuteness, she was like that when she was in a rush. But I saw her relax when I drove really quickly to calm her down. When we reached the local mall, I parked the car, and we strutted into the mall. I was wearing a black lace top and a satin clingy mini. Bella was wearing a plain top with ombré shorts and rainbow vans. Hilda was complimenting skinnys,
A denim cropped jacket and pink converses. Moon on the other hands was sporting a metallic purse with rainbow wedges and flair skirts.

Oceania wasn't able to make it as she was too busy preparing on her annual sea witch part of the year. We all thought it was crazy of her to miss Prom but she told us that there was the minister of the sea witches there and she couldn't miss it for the world. We were all quite disappointed but we were able to relate so we let the matter go.

"Lets head over to the boutique first!" Bella suggested, pointing at the nearest boutique.

We all rushed into it and immediately we dashed to the nearest rack that caught our eye. As we were in a high class type of school, each of us were given a credit card filled with $150 for spending. At the start of the year we all promised not to spend anything using the credit card so that we can save it for prom.

"This.Is.The.One" Bella said dramatically with a really serious face as she held up a striking red one-shoulder dress.

It was rose red with a red rose "train" for the sleeve and ended in a bunch with sparkles flying from any direction branching from the cluster of flowers. The top was body clinching while the satin skirt was flowing freely.

Hilda squealed " as your best friend, I certify that it is perfect for you" and she held up her own find, the top was covered completely in rainbow sequins which sparkled under the sunlight at the back of it, a black ribbon was laced in a criss-cross way like a corset. The black bottom was until her ankles and shimmered as she walked. There was a thin silver sash to compliment the item.