The mermaid secret

Bella's POV

"You're gonna hear me ROARRR!" Sang out my alarm clock.

Today was the first day of a different school,Pearl and HHilda's school.

I had pleaded with my parents to change school,I didn't want to miss out on any drama!

I hopped out of bed and walked into my walk-in closet.After a minute of deciding, I settled on a gorgeous plain turquoise satin sleeveless dress until my knees with a high cut leather jacket and wedges.

I slicked on some lip gloss and I headed to my new school.

When I reached,everybody was all going "who's that girl" and "anybody knows her?" But I ignored,I was here to see Pearl and Hilda not to find a crush.

After many minutes, I spotted my BFFs near some lockers. I waved to them to Catch their attention, and when they saw me their eyes widened and after realization dawned on them, they came running towards me. Thy started throwing me questions to answer like a question and answer session.We agreed to meet at the moon pool with the boys.

After school,I rushed to the ocean with the other mermaids and I immediately dove in and raced to the moon pool with my friends struggling to catch up.

Once I reached I looked down at my gorgeous ombre tail admirably.My hair on the other hand was hazel with ocean blue highlights. My eyes was ocean blue.

Once my other mermaid friends arrived, we sat at the edge of the moon pool and talked about life but what was weirder was that Tyler slowly scooted closer to me. At first I didn't notice but it got more obvious when he was 30cm away which was supposed to be 1 meter away. I thought to myself "Why on earth is Tyler behaving like this?His Pearl's not mine!" Holin on the other hand was enjoying themselves and when I say that I mean 20cm away from each other and Hilda giggling like a mad woman while Colin cracks a joke.Ocassionally, a blush would form on her face.

Gosh!Couldn't they be anymore obvious?

I sent a mental message to Hilda, telling her to cool down and be herself.

I knew she got the message when she looked at me and nodded.

When we got bored, we started playing with our powers. Suddenly, a loud splashing noise aroused our attention.

It was a boy, and a human?Oh man, this is gonna get messy.