The mermaid secret

Oceania's POV

That's weird... The spell was to last for 3 months but within a few days, he has broken the spell! It is unbelievable..

Perhaps I forgot an ingredient or maybe stirred it for a too short time. But that can't be! I followed every instruction carefully!

Suddenly, a ping! of realization hit me like a storm. It wasn't the potion book's problem, it was Tyler's true heart. He's love for Pearl was just too powerful and love is the strongest weapon!

I sighed as I saw Pearl and Tyler intwining hands and walking down the corridor while many students congratulated them as the newly reunited couple stared at each other happily.

Inside of me was furious, I was always an outcast and I longed to belong in the popular group. they all had something unique to share... Like Pearl, fashion designing club and swimming team, Moon, astrology club and Chinese Dance .Bella, drama and choir and Hilda, ex-member of surf team ( before she realized she was a mermaid), professional arts team and Dance.

I felt so left out... I wasn't like those 4, girls who can walk in and top the charts of popularity in a day or Taylor who can strut in with designer clothes and declare herself popular. I was just... me.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I noticed Pearl and her team walking towards me as usual they were all wearing cool clothing which represented their personalities. And I.... I look down to see ripped jeans and a black sweater with the words " Danger, stay away" and a skull in silver print.

"So I heard you were the one who caused the trouble..." Bella started off.

" Yeah.. I am so sorry. I just wanted Tyler and most of all.. the popularity you have.."

"Firstly, if you wanted to hang with us you could have just asked. We are not that stuck up!" Moon said in a gentle voice while pointing to Taylor which was showing off a Cath Kidston designer bag.

Bella swallowed her saliva and spoke in a mean girl voice " OMG! You totes touched my DESIGNER bag! Daddy's so going to expel you from this school! Have fun, toodles!" Everyone laughed at this and we saw Taylor whip her head to glare at us . But Bella just nonchalantly waved at her with a smile.

" I am so sorry that I wanted to split you and Tyler.. I have realized your love for each other is to powerful and nothing can separate you two "

Pearl just smiled at me and she looked up at Tyler which was looking down at her Ina lost expression.

At the back Hilda and Colin was holding each other's waists and staring up at each other in a dreamy expression.

As I turned to leave, I felt Moon grab my wrist." Where do you think you're going?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you wanna hang with us?" Pearl asked excitedly.

"Really?"

"Yup!" Hilda and Colin said at the same time and started exploding in laughter.

"I'd love to then!"

And from than onwards, I started hanging with them. I realized that they were actually really nice and funny people and most importantly ,I experienced popularity for the first time in forever.

Author's Note

Hope y'all liked this one... 🐬

Bella