The mermaid secret

Author note (💖VERY IMPORTANT)💖: Hey Guys! Go check out http://www.wattpad.com/user/ApexElite 's Book! Here's a little summary about the book...

In the Avalon Chronicles, Thanos is learning that all the myths and tale tales he had ever been told were true after all. He learns this when he stumbles upon a way to enter a portal leading into a whole different realm on earth. Adonia ruled by the Zenith family, and Avalon ruled by the Apex family. This is when young Thanos learned that he was a descendant of a mystical family, noting that a mortal could not enter either realm without death. Now he must use his powers along with the help of his friends to create peace between the families and prevent earth from becoming a war ground.

So please go check out her book, but beware the addictiveness...

Oceania's POV

"I still can't believe you are a sea witch! " Moon gushed as we walked down the hall as students stared at us in awe.

" And turning to a senior!" Hilda added.

I nodded my head excitedly as I thought about how my graduation party will be like. Yesterday, I received a letter from The Ministry of Water about my graduation as a justifying sea witch senior. It was going to be held in the legendary Turquoise Castle in turquoise waters. Sea witches are only allowed their once a lifetime, for their graduation and are allowed to being a maximum of six mythical creatures along with them. Turquoise waters is around the Pacific Ocean.

I thought dreamily about my dress and how my six best friends were there to see this special moment of mine.

And it was going to be tonight!

We split to different directions. And I waited patiently till school was over....

**After School**

" Come on everybody this way!" I screamed as I ushered my friends into my dome. They were mermaids so we all swam down to my dome, me in my air bubble and my friends in their tails. I explained to them how my dome works and that they had to thrust themselves in as they have tails. I casually floated inside as my air bubble disappeared. I set up as fast as I can a soft blanket so they won't get hurt and I motioned to them to start coming in.

First came in Bella, thrusting herself in to the doorway and landing safely on the soft blanket .

She immediately transformed back into her usual form, wearing three inch red converse chuck wedges as well as black denim skinnys with a red leather belt and a one sleeve white satin shirt, tucked in.

Than came Pearl, wearing a DIY lace dress with emerald green toe peeps and a chunky and wide emerald green metal necklace.

Moon, a soft long sleeve galaxy dress till her knees with a metal belt and meal tip shoes.

Hilda and Colin, she wearing three inch brown studded leather boots and turquoise skinnys with a plain white wide neck shirt and a leopard print messenger pouch with a studded edge. Colin wearing jeans and a striped shirt.

And lastly, Tyler who was wearing a turquoise polo tshirt and khaki Bermudas with vans.

I announced " Now that we have arrived, you have 40 minutes to get ready before leaving for the ceremony."

Bella and Pearl gasped before grabbing the shopping bags with the clothing we have shopped for the previous day and brought to my dome.They rushed into the changing rooms I had prepared for them. They came out five minutes later, and may I just say they looked gorgeous!

(A/N: You should go check out multimedia for the picture to see how the dresses exactly look like, if you are using mobile still go check it out on laptop, you won't regret...)