Untwined 17

Hey guys here's Chapter 17 

If you love or like my story help it out by

COMMENTING

VOTING

FANNING

:D

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up drenched in sweat I looked over at my night stand my clock reading 5:45 am. I dragged my butt out of bed might as well get up and get ready for school. I took  shower after what seemed a long time I  got out brushed my teeth and did my make up just mascara and lip gloss then went out to change into black jeans and white top my black ugg boots since it looked chilly out I pulled up my hair into a messy bun got my back pack , Ipod, and was out the door and on my way to school.

Playing " When I Grown Up" By the Pussycat Dolls I stopped at starbucks since I left my house early As I'm walking into campus A guy comes crashing into me and my coffee whines up on the ground I look up to see a hand stretched out I take it and I look into brown eyes that are outlined in black glasses 

   " Sorry I didn't see you standing there and I'm so sorry about your drink." He runs his fingers through his blonde hair 

  " Don't worry about it luckily I didn't get burned, why were you running---?"

    " Pierce my names Pierce what's yours?" He avoided the question.

    " I'm Amber so why were you in a hurry?" I looked up at him

    " Oh it was nothing well it was nice meeting you I have to go now." He took of running toward a red 1972 Impala

     " NICE CAR!!!" I yelled he turned and smiled and drove away I walked towards the school when Chase and James caught up 

   " Fancy seeing you here." James smiled " Hey guys yeah yeah I get it so what's up?"  Stopped at my locker.

   " Not much same old same old--" Well Kyle went on independent study since last week." Chase interrupted James.

    " Cool, wait what?" why?" I turned to them. " He said he had a family thing and had to leave school for a month or so." James scratched his neck the bell rang and we all walked to class I was to worried about Kyle and his family that I couldn't pay attention in class most likely failing my math test in the process.

   " Finally lunch time I let out sign of releif ." I walked to my locker took out money for lunch and Jeff was waiting for me by the Cafe.

   "  Hey, what's up?" I walked with him into the cafe " Not much just hanging out with Cassie, forget about me how are you after yesterday with Kyle and all?" Jeff and I sat in the grass outside under and oak tree.

   " Well I found out today that Kyle has been on independent study since last week I guess I was to busy to notice he has a family thing."

   " What really but doesn't his family live out of town?" Jeff asked " Well his mom and his step dad do but his Grandma lives here I'm guessing it has something to do with her." My heart ached just talking about family since mine was none existent.  The rest of the week at school dragged on and finally it was Friday thank god the band has a gig today it would take my mind off Kyle and my dad.

~*  UNKNOWN P.O.V *~

Every waking moment I have I spend trying to make Amber life a living hell but there is no point I have tried everything I can think of to destory her.  I have sent her emails of her loving dad and the boy, and I have sent packages with proof I have left message making her think her father cares about her and then he disapponints her.

But nothing has been working I need to think of something that will leave her without a reason to keep on living. I will destory her if it's the last thing I do but before I do Amber has to find out who Kyle really is that and her father's secret will leave poor little Amber broken, and she won't  be fixable she will leave me a clear path to my goal. I see her walking into the ware house where her friends are going to be playing as I drive away

" Hey guys where is everyone?" I sit next to Dean " Babe did you miss me?" Adam whispers in my ear. I push him away " You wish I did." I get up and walked towards the stage where Sky is setting up.             " Amber you made it!" Sky yelled she jumped off the stage and hugged me.

   " I sure did so why have you abonded me?" I pouted " Aww no fair Dean hasn't given me anytime to do anything but me and you willl have a sleep over tonight just two of us ok?" Sky smiled After I agreed I walked back to the table with a Dr. Pepper in hand and sat down next to Dean to enjoy the show. After 2 straight hours of the band playing and 2 more hours of dancing Sky and I drove to my house. As I pull up into my drive way I see my front door wide open.

  " Amber did you forget to close your door?" Sky asked me

     " No I locked my door before I left earlier call anyone to come over." I tip toed into my house the living room and kitched looked like a tornado went through them I walked towards the stair ready to check out my room.

   " What are you doing? couldn't you wait for me?" Adam scared me

   " What the fuck dude?!? what are you doing here?" I pushed him 

  " Sky called me saying someone broke into your house and by the looks of it someone was looking for something lets go look at your room." Adam walked past me and I followed before I went up I look out the window to see Sky being hugged by Dean I reach my room to see Adam standing in the center of it look at my wall that now had writing on it with a message that said

   " Don't You get it!! Your DADDY doesn't want you what makes you anyone will!Just do                 everyone a favor and end your life before I do!!."

  I dropped to my knees and broke down crying Adam came to hug me I cried into his chest he pick me up and carried me out of the house.

    " Sky go stay at Dean's house I take care of Amber." Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out in Adamn arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW 

That's all I have to say some one must really hate Amber to go to such extremes

Anyways hope you guys liked it 

tell me what you think :D

Any guesses on who the Unknown person is? 

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

:D