Untwined 07

OK sorry that I haven't uploaded much but i had writer's block so here's the next chapter tell me what you think it helps a lot!!

FAN :D

COMMENT :D

VOTE :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After I saw my dad leave, I was left alone once again. I went upstairs and got ready for bed thinking about him. Why is he so comfortable leaving me alone all the time? I closed my curtains and went to sleep.  

"Tonight, my head is spinning I need something to pick me up

I've tried but nothing is working

I won't stop

I won't say I've had enough

Tonight, I start the fire

Tonight I break away"

I woke up to Break by Three Days Grace.

I got up and got ready for school. I walked out my house with my yellow skinny jeans, black batman t-shirt, straightened hair, and sunglasses. I went off to school walking.

"Hey Am," Chase came and put his arm around me.

"Hey Chase. Guess who came by yesterday?"

"Kyle?" "I wish. It was my dad and stepmother, but they left so fast I didn't even get to ask them when they were going to come back."

"He's your father; he should have stayed longer."

"I know he is, but he doesn't act like it. I have a feeling like he's hiding something from me, and it has to do with Liz,"  I pulled away from Chase and headed to my first class. I got there and sat down, waiting for the P.E. teacher to open the locker room. I turned on my IPod and and drowned out the other girls.

"Guess who?" someone came and covered my eyes. I moved my hands towards my eyes and felt guy hands.

"Um, Jeff?"

"No, why would it be Jeff?"

"OMG! Kyle!" I stood up and turned to hug him

. "Hey babe, I wanted to surprise you."

"When did you get back?" I kissed him and held him tight. "I just got back--"

"Amber go change into your uniform. Kyle can you get to class," the teacher took roll, and Kyle walked to his next class. Finally the bell rang, and I walked out of class to find Jeff leaning against the wall waiting for me.

"Hey Amber. So what class is next?" Jeff smiled.

"Um, Kyle's back. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna look for him. I'll see you later," I hugged Jeff goodbye and went to the third level. I spotted Kyle talking to the guys. 

"Hey guys." 

"Hey babe I missed you. I came back as soon as I could," Kyle kissed me.

"Okay guys, we don't need to see that," Chase and James gagged.

"Can we get to class now?" James whined. We all laughed. I walked hand in hand with Kyle to class until his hand was ripped out of mine.

"Hey babe, when did you get back? And why didn't you tell?" Hayley was all over him right in front of me. She kissed him, and he didn't pull away.

"Well guys, I'll catch you later," I left and walked to class. The rest of the day went by in a blur. I didn't see Kyle for the rest of the day. After school I went to a tattoo shop, and I decided to get my lip pierced. After that I went home i check my voice mail.

"No new messages," I threw the machine against the wall. My own father didn't even care about me enough to call. I walked up to my room and cried myself to sleep. I dreamed about Liz, my stepmom, saying to my father. "Thank god you keep her away from your real family..."