Untwined 06

OK sorry that I haven't uploaded much but i had writer's block so here's the next chapter tell me what you think it helps a lot!!

FAN :D

COMMENT :D

VOTE :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I shut the door and walked up to my room. I hate being left alone, but I've gotten use to it since my parents are always working.

"You've got mail!" my laptop blinked. I got on my bed and placed it on my lap.

JEFFANATOR:  you my lovely ;D

ORANGE AMBER: Hey

JEFFANATOR: Do you want to do something?

ORANGE AMBER: like?

JEFFANATOR: since we live across the street from you. maybe get coffee with me tomrrow before school?

ORANGE AMBER: sure I'll see then.

I shut my laptop off, pressed play on my iHome, and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes listening to the Veronicas. I must have drifted off to sleep because I woke up, and it was dark out. I looked over at my clock to read that it was 1:40 AM. I changed into my pajamas and went back to sleep.

The following morning I woke up to Three Days Grace's Never too Late. As I straightened my black curls and swept my bangs to the side, my phone vibrated.

Jeff: hey I'll see you in 10?

Amber: sure

I grabbed the first thing in my closet: my black skinny jeans, Bullet for my Valentine shirt, and jacket. I finished doing my make up when the door bell rang.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Jeff smiled

"Yeah let's go," I locked and shut my front door, and we walked to Starbucks on our way to school.

"So where are the guys you usually hangout with?"

"Oh, well Kyle went to visit his mom, and Chase and James are here somewhere."  Just then Chase pulled up into the student parking lot, and James got out of the car and walked towards me.

"Hey Am. 'Sup Jeff," James put his arm around me. Chase just walked toward the front office.

"Hey, so have you heard from Kyle yet?"

"No I haven't, but I'm sure he'll call you; don't worry about. I'll catch you later, I got head to class. You should too. Later, Jeff."  We both walked towards the gym, and Jeff went to the guys locker room and I to the girl's. To my dismay, Hayley's locker is right next to mine.

"So where's Kyle this morning? Did he get sick of you that fast and leave you?" Hayley sneered

"The only reason Kyle isn't here is because he got sick of looking at your face," I laughed 

"You bitch! I will take him away from you! As soon as I tell him what I know, he will drop you like yesterday's trash," she flipped her hair and walked away. What the hell is she talking about, I wondered as my phone began to vibrate.

Kyle: Hey babe :D

Me: How are you feeling? miss you

Kyle: I'm getting there. miss you too. So what's up with you and Jeff?

Amber: Great! I want you to come back. Nothing we just walked to school together and got coffee on the way here...

Kyle: Ok  I was just wondering. So what are you going to do today?

Amber: not much just chill at home. and you?  I put my phone away and went to class. That was how the rest of the day went: going to class and texting Kyle during lunch and breaks. I was walking out of the school when Jeff offered to walk home with me. We talked about music and books. Surprisingly he likes to read as much as I do. I got to my house and there was a strange car in my driveway. I said goodbye to Jeff and walked inside. I heard voices from the living room.

"Daddy!" I saw my dad and stepmom going through papers. I rushed and hugged him.

"Hey Amber," Liz smiled as she walked out of the living room into the kitchen.

"Hey pumpkin. Sorry, but we aren't staying for long. We have to head back."

  "Head back? To where?"

"To h-- work," He cleanched his teeth.

"Oh, I understand," I forced myself to smile. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but shut it again and came to hug me.

"Drew, we have to head back," Liz came into the living room with her bag and more papers. My dad picked up his things, and they both walked out the door.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok so I finally know where this is going tell me what you think!! :D

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!

:D

CHRISTIAN :D