Untwined 03

hey guys

please comment and vote I want your opioion on this if i should countine  or not

Please COMMENT AND VOTE 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stood there, frozen, and tried pulling away, but he moved his hand to twist it in my hair and held me while he sucked my bottom lip in between his.  As our lips moved in sync, I felt him nibble on my lip, and I pulled away, reaching for my mouth, but he stopped my hand and leaned down towards me. I felt his tongue on my lower lip licking the blood off. Then gave me a soft tender kiss, not like the possessive one from earlier, and cleared my tears away.

"Amber you have been my best friend for a long time now. You are a very important person in my life, and I want you, not Hayley. Now the question is: do you want me?" Kyle looked straight into my eyes, waiting for my answer.   I couldn't contain my smile as I stretched up and kissed him. I covered his lips with mine, hoping he got the answer he was waiting for,

"You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words," I bit his lip trying to hide my smile. I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket under me, and I reached for it. He tried to take it away from me, but since I was on his lap he couldn't move much. He tried wrestling me for it, but I pinned him down on my bed and sat on top of him.

"Can I open the text?" I asked 

"What will you give me in return?" he asked in his husky voice

"I'll give you this," I leaned down to his face to brush my lower lip against his top one

"Okay let me see," I grinned 

"Hey no fair," he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down to his face instead of giving him a kiss i licked his lips and stuck my tongue in his snake bites

"Hey I'll give you all the kisses you want after I'm allowed to see the text?" I said pulling on his piercings 

"Okay, you can," he bit my lip before I pulled away and flipped open the phone

(TEXT)

Hayley:  Kyle I'm here in your room lying down on your bed where are you?

I threw his phone at him, got off him, and stalked out of my room. I went to the only peaceful place that calms me. I opened the back window and got out to my roof. A few seconds later Kyle showed up.

"Amber what the fuck are you doing?!" I saw his features change from angry to relieved when he saw me sitting there.

"What the fuck is Hayley doing in your bed at this hour?" I demanded.

"Amber I have no idea! Can we go inside your house and talk about this?" he asked.

"Fine, on one condition," I looked over at him.

"What is it?" Kyle moved closer to me.

"Promise me you will ask her to leave your house if she's there?" I got up.

"I promise," he said, taking my hand and walking towards the window. He jumped back into my house, turned towards me, and spread his arms like he was going to catch me. 

"You're not going to catch me," I warned him

"Why not?" "Because I don't want to land on my ass."

"Don't you trust me?" Kyle asked making his puppy dog eyes. I bit down on my lower lip to keep myself from laughing.

"Okay fine, I trust you," I said jumping in. I wrapped my legs around his waist as caught me.

"See you didn't fall," he smiled

"Okay you were right," I scowled. I looked up at him I couldn't help but smile.

"You owe me," Kyle brushed his lips against mine. I tightened my lips together as he crushed his lips to mine. I didn't kiss him back, and he suddenly pulled away.

"Who said that I owe you?" I teased. I grabbed the front of his shirt, pulled him closer, and crushed my lips to his. I heard a growl from the back of his throat as our lips moved in sync. I finally pulled away to breathe.

"Can you put me down?" I asked breathlessly.

"What if I don't want to?" he grinned. I used my puppy dog eyes on him.

"Fine," he set me back on my feet. I saw him check his phone.

"Are you leaving?" I looked up at him

"Yeah, it's getting late." He started walking towards the front door. As I saw him walk away, I realized that Hayley may still be at his house, and he seemed to be in a hurry..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

COMMENT AND VOTE ILL TRY N UPLOAD TOMRROW BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT WOULD HELP ME THANKS!!