Untwined 12

Hey  next chapter here we are :D

anyways

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

:D

~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was startled out of bed to someone at the front door I looked at my clock  7:30 am After about an hour, I looked at my new black hair with purple peek-a-boo highlights.

"I did a nice job," Blaze smiled.

"Yeah you did, thanks." Throughout the rest of the day, we just relaxed and watched movies. Soon it came to an end, and we both crashed in the living room. Sunday went pretty much the same, except we dyed Blaze's blond hair black. 

"Hey girls," Aunt Betty came through the front door. We both ran downstairs and hugged Aunt Betty, "I like what you did with your hair."

"Thanks," we said. 

"Oh hey, Aunt Betty. Can you give me a ride back home?"

"Sure. When do you want to leave?"

"Right now. Oh, Blaze I left my phone in your car."

"Let me get it." After I went upstairs to get my things, Blaze returned with my phone. An hour later, I was walking up my driveway waving Aunt Betty goodbye. I was struggling to unlock the door when I tripped over a box in the doorway. I was too exhausted to care; I just threw it into the living room and went up to my room. I plugged in my phone, changed into my pajamas, and went to bed. I was rudely awoken by someone knocking on the front door, so I got out of bed and stomped my way there.

"What the hell do you want so early in the morning?" I pulled the door open.

"Sorry to bother you. We have a gig today, and I was wondering if you would like to come?" Skyler smiled

"Oh, sorry. I got in late. What time's the gig?"

"No problem, it's in half an hour."

"Oh shit. Come in while I get ready," I ran up the stairs and changed into jeans, a plain white shirt, and Converse. I straightened my hair, did my make-up, and ran downstairs. "Alright, I'm ready to go."

"I like your new hair, by the way." We walked out to Adam's pick up truck.

"Hey, where is everyone?"

"They're already at the warehouse." We drove to the same place and saw new bands play. After two hours, I finally saw Jeff. "Hey, I thought you were avoiding me."

"No, I was at my aunt's this weekend, and my phone's battery died." He hugged me.

"Like the new color," Jeff pulled on a a purple strand.

"Thanks. So when are you going to add some artwork to your body?"

"What?"

"Tattoos, dummy."

"Oh, I'm not sure yet why?"

"I have an appointment this Wednesday to get something on my wrist." 

"I'll go with you if you want me to." We stayed until the warehouse closed. Skyler dropped me off at my house, and I had just walked in the front door when my phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hey, honey. I've been trying to reach you all weekend. Where have you been?"

"Dad, I don't feel like talking right now. Why are you whispering?"