Untwined 08

Ok so on my wall I posted that whoever was the first to comment this chapter would be deicated to them.  I keep my word. anyways THANK YOU  to all those of you that commented and voted and fanned haha well enough of me on with the story... :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm so fed up with everyone around me

No one seems to care

I'm just so far gone and nothing's gonna change

I'll never be the same

It's always do this, do that, everything they want to

I don't wanna live that way

Every chance they get they're always pushing me away

It's never enough, no it's never enough

No matter what I say

It's never enough, no it's never enough

I'll never be what you want me to be

It's all so messed up and no one ever listens

Everyone's deranged

I'm just so fucked up and I'm never gonna change

I wanna lay it all to waste

They're always say this, say that, nothing that you want to

I don't wanna live that way

Every chance they get they're always shoving me aside" I woke up to Never Enough by Five FingerDeath Punch.

I got up to take a shower and decided to put moose in my hair this morning. After I did my make up and changed into my black skinny jeans and white v-neck tee, I got a text.

Chase: Hey Amber do you need a lift today?

Me: No thanks I'm walking today. I turned on my iPod and walked to school. My mind wandered off to my bizzare dream about Liz. I have always known that she doesn't like me, but I hardly see her.

"Hey Amber," Jeff caught up with me at the school entrance. 

"Hey Jeff. I'm sorry about yesterday." "It's cool. Don't worry about it. So what are you planning on doing today after school?"

"Well I'm not sure yet, but I don't want to go home right after school. Why, what do you have in mind?"

"Well there's this new place that just opened for local bands to come and play, and I'm in a band. I was wondering if you would like to go and watch me play?"

"Sure I would, dude. How come you didn't tell me that you're in a band?"

"Well this is the first time we're going to play in front of an audience, and we're kind of nervous."

"Hopefully you won't get nervous; I'm going to be there cheering you on!" 

"Thanks Amber, I can give you a ride after school."

"I'll text you. I'll see you during class; we have to go change," I walked towards the locker room and changed quickly. "Listen class, we are swimming today, so head towards the pool," Coach Flores instructed. After swimming, Jeff walked me to my next class.

"Thanks again for going with me, Amber" he hugged me goodbye and walked to his class. Mr. Steel had a sub today, so we had free writing. I took out my notebook and began to write about my dreams. I didn't see Kyle or Hayley in class or at school. The day went by and finally the last bell rang. As I was about to leave school, I got a text.

Jeff: Do you still want the ride?

Amber: Yeah I'll walk towards your car I spotted Jeff leaning against his car playing with his phone. I stood in front of him, and he didn't even notice.

"Whatcha got there?"  "Damn Amber, you scared the crap out of me!" he put a hand over his heart, and I broke into a fit of giggles.

"Your face was so funny," I said, giggling.

"Are you done laughing at me yet?" I took a deep breath and nodded my head

. "Okay, we should get going."  We got into his car, "Where are we going?"

"To my friend Skyler's house. We keep all of our instruments there." We pulled up to a blue two story house. The garage was already open with music flowing from inside of it. We walked toward them, and I saw a girl with blue shoulder-length hair playing the drums, a girl with short blond hair playing bass, and a guy with a black mohawk singing Scavengers of the Damned by Aiden. They finished the song and walked towards us.

"Hey guys, this is Amber. Amber, that's Skyler, Cassie, and Adam," Jeff said, pointing to the three of them in turn. "Hi, you guys sound great." 

"Thanks," Skyler walked towards me and everyone else smiled. "

So are you guys ready to go?" Adam walked towards his black pick up with everything loaded.

"Yeah," Cassie rode with Adam, and Skyler rode with us on our way to the club.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ok guys tell me what you think VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

First one to comment I will dedicate the next chapter to you!

Thanks Christian