untwined 14

Alright my contest is still going so don't forget :D

Dear fans of mine I like fans and votes too! haha a certain amount of votes or comments are not demanded for my next uploaded because I like the feeling that I can upload when ever I want. That doesn't mean you guys don't have to do I welcome them haha Ok enough about me rambling 

Here's chapter 14

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up the next morning thinking that last night's call was a dream. As I got up to go to the bathroom, I tripped over my phone. I checked the call list and there's the private call I got last night. I check the day of the week, making sure I didn't have school. After I did my business I opened my laptop, and Eli's school picture was looking back at me.

I grabbed my phone, and called Sky, "Who are you, and why are you calling me so early on Saturday morning?"

"Hey, calm down. It's just me, Amber."

"Sorry. What's up?"

"I got a call last night confirming my doubts that Eli is my dad and Liz's son," I cried

"Whoa, calm down. Don't jump to conclusions. From what you told me, your mom passed when your were three, and your dad didn't introduce Liz to you until you were ten, right?"

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Eli can't be their son. Liz and and your dad are business partners, and they told you they got married when your were twelve, right?"

"Yes, but I still don't see your point."

"How long have your dad and Liz been married and lived under the same roof with you?'

"Since I was twelve. They told me they got married in Vegas. She moved in a week later, but they are hardly here; they're always gone. I still don't see your point."

"So if they've been living together for four years and Eli's their son, don't you think you would have seen him soon or later? Or at least heard his name mentioned in the past four years?"

"Yeah that's true, but that still doesn't explain why he's in the pictures with my dad."

"Maybe Eli is Liz's from a previous marriage. He might live with his dad and only see Liz when she has time to spare."

"I hope you're right. I would hate to find out my dad lied to me. Thanks Sky; I feel better now."

"That's what friends are for. Hey, I'll come by your house later, and we can go to the mall, okay?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan." I ended the call and went to clean up the mess I made when I broke my answering machine. After I cleaned the kitchen and living room, put clothes in the wash, and made myself breakfast, I got a text from Sky.

Sky: Hey I will be in and hour I have to go home and get ready

Amber: Ok I have to get ready too the door will be unlocked I went to shower and washed off all of the dirt and sweat I got from cleaning today. I got out and wrapped a black towel around me while I blow-dried my hair straight. I did my make-up and changed into my sliver skinny jeans, white flowing shirt, and black gladiator sandals. I was putting my hippie headband on when Sky walked into my room.

"Hey, is there a chain in your hair?"

"No, it's a headband. But the sliver chain is attached to the band. You look nice." Sky was wearing a light blue long shirt that reached her upper thighs, black leggings, sliver flats, and a long sliver cross necklace. 

"Thanks, are you ready to go?" We walked out to her black Honda and went to the mall. We walked into Hot Topic and browsed around. 

"Amber!" 

"Hey Stacy, how are you? This is my friend Sky. Sky this is Stacy." We all talked for a bit, and then Sky and I went about our day. After a couple of hours, we decided to head home.

"So what shirt did you get at Hot Topic?" I pulled out my BVB shirt, and she showed me her Avenged Sevenfold shirt.

"Hey Amber, I just got a text from Jeff wanting to know if we wanted to go to his house and hangout?"

"Yeah let's go. Hopefully I wont see Hayley."

"Why Hayley? Is she the same girl that wants Kyle?"

"Yeah she's Jeff's twin."

"What, really?"

"Yeah. Aren't you his friend? I though you knew."

"I've known Jeff for a while, but he hardly talks about his sister. When we hangout at his house, we're usually in the garage."

"Oh, well yeah it's the same girl. I haven't seen her at school since I broke her nose. Or at least everyone said her nose was broken. I don't actually know.

" We pulled up to Jeff's house, and Hayley's car was no where is sight. We got out and walked into Jeff's open garage.

"Hey babe, miss me?" 

"Ew Adam, get your arm off me!"

"Don't be like that; you know you did." I walked away and sat down next to Cassie and Jeff. Sky was arguing with Adam, as always. Headlights turned our way as Hayley pulled up the driveway. "What are you doing here?" 

"I like your new nose. And I was invited."

"I didn't get a nose job," she said as she stormed off into the house. After about an hour, I decided to head home. I grabbed my bags from Sky's car and crossed the street to my house. I set up my new answering machine in the kitchen.

"One new message."

"Hey honey, why are you ignoring my calls on your cell phone? I just want to let you know that me and your mom-- I mean Liz-- are coming to see you next weekend. It's the only break we have. Take care, pumpkin. I will see you soon."

"End of messages."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There's Chapter 14

 DON'T FORGET 

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!!

:D

 P.S   MY CONTEST IS STILL GOING ON THE PRIZE STILL STANDS COMMENT WITH YOUR IDEAS AND SEND THEM MY WAY.