HEART NO KUNI NO ALEX || 25

"T- Twins, what are you doing out here?"

 "Boss is on a trip, so we thought we'd have some fun for a while!" They both grin as they run over and tug on my arms.

"A- Alex!" Pierce whines. I turn my head and Boris is still harassing him. 

Despite my best efforts to shake the twins off of me, neither of them budge, and Boris continues harassing poor Pierce. Sighing, I place a hand on my hip. "Leave him alone, you stupid cat."

And then everything falls silent.

For ten seconds, that is. Boris' ears flop down and his tail is moving in all directions. He gapes at me, mouth wide open. "Did you... Alex, you prick! Bully! Rude as hell!"

"Wh- What? Hypocrite! You're bullying Pierce!"

Boris frowns, "Forget about the damn mouse, you're bullying me!"

And as bad as it sounds I couldn't help but laugh after he said that. The twins let out a snort, too. But they were still tugging on my arms (God, it hurt), making me think they wanted something. Which sounds correct, I mean, when do the twin not want something?

"Hey, big bro, we're bored!" Dee pouts. His brother nods and pulls on me harder. "Let's go do something!"

Boris-- almost by instinct, I'd say-- let's go of Pierce and frowns. I get pulled out of the twins' vice-like grip, and straight into his arms. Ah, more man-handling. 

"No." He frowns, whining almost. "I'm going to have fun with Alex today."

The twins let out a loud groan, or something of the sort. Dum childishly crosses his arms and with a pout, he looks at me and says "But we want to play with him more!"

But I don't want to play with either of you! Or Pierce, for that matter! I just want to go home. But it's not like I could tell them that. They'd probably kill eachother for "upsetting" me or something. Or maybe they'd kill me. Who knows? These guys are crazy.

"Boris!" Dee frowns while Dum nods, supporting his brother. "You're being selfish! It's our turn to play with big bro!"

Just like the child he is, Boris, with a huff, crosses his arms too. The usual grin on his face is replaced with a frown and his gun is twirling in his hand. "No it isn't. It's always my turn."

I scoffed. Shit, now they're all looking at me. And Pierce, who managed to slip away from Boris to stand near me, but kept his distance because of the twins. Speaking of the twins, they both now had smirks on their faces (dammit, I caused that) and were gripping their axes tightly. Dee let out a content huff. "You hear that, brother? The noise big bro just made?"

Dum nodded. "Seems like he's bored of Boris. But that's alright, since we're Boris's friends, we'll take care of bro for him!"

"Now wait a minute, you assholes!" The cat protests. "Alex was fine before you showed up--" Eh, that's only half true, I suppose-- "and he was perfectly okay with my company. So, there."

And these stupid, stupid boys continued to argue and argue and argue. I got bored of it, eventually. Though at times, it was amusing.

"It's hot." 

I finally speak up. Four heads turn my way (because Pierce is still here, in case it was forgotten), all looking confused. Boris has his eyebrow raised, the twins look at eachother then back to me, and Pierce just stares.

"Does this place have a pool?"

Although I instantly regret saying this because immediately the confused faces shift into smirks and a smile. Dammit, I should've kept quiet. 

Get those lecherous eyes off me!