HEART NO KUNI NO ALEX || 7

Day three of being in the Kingdom of Hearts, Wonderland.

I walked around the castle, confused as hell. Sure, they gave me a tour yesterday, but heck, there's no way I'd be able to memorise it. 

"Alexxxxxx!" I heard a voice sing, "I'm baccck!~"

I shifted to the right, resulting in Peter falling on the floor.

"Ouch," He frowned. "I was going to hug you!"

I sighed as he got up. "Yes, hence why I moved." 

"So mean~" Peter pouted. 

"Anyway, Peter, how do I get out of here?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"EH?!~ You want to leave~?!" He gasped.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" 

"Of course not! I want you to stay here forever!~"

I bit my lip. How troublesome... 

"Well, I could always ask Ace... he'll help me."

Peter's eyebrows' raised dramatically, "What?~ Don't ask him, Alex! I'll tell you! Ace is useless, alright? Stay away from him!"

To be perfectly honest, I'd stay away from him anyway, warning or no warning.  Peter took me to the exit, although Vivaldi spotted us.

"Alex! Where are you doing?" She asked sternly.

"I'm afraid that Julius isn't aware of my location, so he's probably worried like crazy." I bluffed.

Vivaldi fiddled with her hair, "We understand."    

● I walked through the forest. Peter offered to walk me, but, um, no way that's happening anytime soon.

"big broooo~!~" I heard a twin yell.

I turnt my head, "...Dum? It's Dum, right?"

Dum smiled, "Ahh! You noticed!"

Dee caught up, "Hey! Stop hogging big bro! I want to speak to him too!" Dum tugged on my arm."No! I call big bro!"

"Um, guys...?" I muttered, "Can you not?"

"Yeah, you damn brats!"

"EUGH, IT'S THE RABBIT-MAN!" The twins yelled as they pulled on my hands.

"I'M NOT A RABBIT!" Elliot yelled, "I'M A DOG, GOT IT? DOG!"  

Nope, you're a rabbit.  

"Elliot, twins, stop fighting." A new voice sighed. 

"But Blood! Damn it, those brats started it!"

I froze as he stepped forward. The air in my lungs seemed to evaporate and I struggled to breathe. Identical. He looked exactly like Alice's ex. He looked at me with a smile, which was clearly fake. Well, it fooled the others, but I knew it was fake. I had seen that guy force smiles at me before--  I recognised the identical look instantly.

"Blood Dupre," He said as he held out his hand. I shook it, doing my best to hide the trembling in my body. "Alex Liddell." I replied. Moving his hand back to his side, he looked at me from head to toe.

"Alice has a brother..." He muttered. "I wasn't aware of that."

"Nobody was." 

"Ah, damn. Come on, Blood! We've a tight schedule, remember?" Elliot sighed. Blood looked at Elliot, then back to me.

"Stop by at the mansion. I'd love to get to know you more."

Smiling politely, I looked him in the eye."Will do."  

I snarled as I turned around and carried on walking, after they had left. He looked exactly identical to that guy.   

How did Alice react to him? Not good, I imagine. And go visit him? Why the hell would I do that, hm?

Blood Dupre? No... I don't like the sound of him at all.