HEART NO KUNI NO ALEX || 2

Day one of being in the Kingdom of Hearts, Wonderland.

I yawned as I stretched. I looked around, remembering my current location. 'I wonder if Alice and Edith are alright' I thought, slightly worried. When alone, those two would always end up arguing, one way or another. Checking I looked like I hadn't just been dragged through a fence, I quietly left the room. Julius was awake.

"M- morning." I smiled, somewhat nervous.

"Good morning," He replied, not lifting his eyes from his newspaper. His long, purple straight hair tied to the side. I sat down, he flicked through the newspaper papers.

"You're still shocked that you're here, I presume?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, you may be a male, however you are a sibling of Alice. She freaked out, even though on the outside she was trying to convince us that she was calm. It's fairly obvious that you're implying the same situation."

I frowned.

"Just because I'm her sibling doesn't mean we have the same attitude."

He raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?"

"What makes you think otherwise?" I asked, he smirked slightly, "She'd say the exact same thing."

I pouted, knowing I had lost. He chuckled. I ate and then left, time to explore the kingdom.

"Alex," Julius sighed, "Be careful out there. Try to stay away from the Hatters Mansion."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I walked around, not knowing where I was going. I hadn't a clue. I walked through a large forest, which seemed never ending. Before I knew it, I had found an exit. I stood infront of a large, black metal gate. Standing infront of it were two boys, twins who were exactly identical. One had a red uniform and the other blue. The blue twin had a matching blue hat to go with his uniform and blue eyes. The other, red twin, had red eyes and a red hat. Both were holding large axes.

They looked at me.

"Um..."

"What business do you have with the boss?~" The red twin asked.

"Er, I'm just looking around," I answered.

"So you're not important?" The blue twin asked.

"But he has a face, brother!" The red twin yelled to his twin.

The two boys  looked at me with killer smirks.

"Why don't we have some fun?" They smiled, their axes and eyes glinting.

I frowned. 'Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, devil twins who love to kill anyone and anything.'

" 'Fraid I can't." I said as I took a deep breath. This could either go to plan or really, really wrong. Which usually happened to all of my plans.

"Eh~?" Blue let out, "Did he just say no, brother?"

Red nodded, "He did!~ How rude."

"I can't play with you two today. When I return home, what would Alice say if she heard about me playing death trials with the twins?"

They froze, eyes wide. One point to me.

"SISTER?!" They shouted, confused. I nodded, "She's also my sister."

"So you're... sister's brother?!" They said together as they looked at eachother, then back at me.

"Alex Liddell." I replied. "Nice to meet you, Dee, Dum."

Their eyes widened, "Cool! That's so cool!~"

"I'm Dum!" The red one smiled,

"And I'm Dee!" The blue one smiled.

"What are you doing here, big brother?" They said in unison.

"Peter White." I sighed. Dum was about to reply, however he was interrupted.

"OI BRATS!" A low voice yelled, "Why aren't you working?!"

We turned around and saw a large man with rabbit ears.

"We are working, you stupid rabbit man!" Dum huffed as he stuck his tongue out.

"Why aren't you working, stupid rabbit man?!" Dee yelled back.

"I'M NOT A RABBIT! THESE ARE DOG EARS!"  He shouted angrily.

"Working? You call talking to some 'other' working?"  He then looked at me, "Wait, you're not faceless?"

I frowned, "Well I wasn't the last time I checked, no."

The twins giggled.

"Who is he?" Mr. Rabbit who-thinks-he's-a-dog asked the twins.

"Big brother!" They chirped.

"B- Big brother?" He repeated, confused, probably thinking something along the lines of; 'Wow, that REALLY answered the question.'. 

"Big sister's little brother!" They answered.

"Sister...?" He muttered, "Alice? Younger brother? Alice's younger brother? EH?!"

"You're so stupid and slow, stupid rabbit man." The twins huffed.

"I'M NOT A RABBIT!" He yelled as he pulled a gun out.

The twins smirked and wielded their axes, "Bring it on, stupid rabbit man!"

"That's it!" He yelled, "I'll kill you both!"

I sighed, which was louder than I thought. The twins paused, "If sister didn't like fighting, then big bro  probably doesn't, too?"

"Um," I began, "That's true, I suppose."

"The, we'll try to stop!" The twins said in unison as they seluted me then eachother. The rabbit -- Dog--- dude sighed. This surprised me, actually. Alice told me that they did attempt to lessen their fights and killings, but the notion was easily forgotten. And here they were, almost promising me that they wouldn't fight.

"So, er, who are you?" I asked him.

He smiled, "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Elliot March."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled back. Alice told me about him; He doesn't like being told that he's a rabbit (Though he is.) and claims that he is a dog. He's a mix of yandere and tsundere. In addition, he is the right hand man of Blood Dupre, the leader of the Mafia.
"Oh," Dum began, "It's getting late!" Dee finished.

"You're right," I muttered. "Sorry, but here's where I take my leave."

I left the Hatter Mansion and walked back to the Clock Tower-- That's enough exploring for today.