Part 5

It was Monday and I had to go for my analysis results . I was very nervous , like VERY nervous . The good thing was that this time I wasn't going  alone there so my fear wasn't as big as the first time when I went there, alone . 

We arrvived at the hospital and we were sitting in the waiting room and no one was talking . Everybody were so nervous , except Luke , I couldn't tell what he was like , he didn't said a thing and he didn't even had an expression on his face . I was afraid . 

''Guys I am here with the results'' Said the nurse . 

Ok my hand were wet now . 

''Soo...'' Asked Michael 

''I have good news guys . Cara sould only take some treatments for a week or two and then she will be the most healthy girl in the world .'' She winked on Luke. 

''Why do you winked on me ? '' Asked Luke in a really rude way . 

''I just said that your girlfriend will be alright I thought that this was something  a joke .?''The nurse  said and raised her eyebrow . 

''What she's not m- Oh yes , I mean I am really happy but I was worried so much that I have a little shock right now. 'Luke said looking into my eyes and that moment I felt  that he really meant what he said . 

''Ashton and Cara follow me , I will bring you to the doctors office so you can talk about the treatentns. '' Said the nurse and we followed her . 

------ 

It was 3pm and everybody was sleeping , I was sitting beside the swimming pool just watching the water . Suddenly I heared some footsteps and there was Luke sitting next to me . 

''You're not asleep?'' He asked .

'As you can see...'' I answered.''Why you're awake btw ? ''I asked him 

''Well I can't sleep . '' He answered watching at the water . 

''Well okayy ... Do you want to go inside and watch something?'' I asked and as I watched him in his blue eyes and this hot pircing on his lips I anderstood that I was falling for him ... 

''Why not?'' He said and he smiled . 

So we went into my room and watched cartoons all the night and at the morning we woke up and found Ashton taking pics of us sleeping . 

Guyss Pleasee tell me your opinion and give me some ideas . <3