Part 9

It was Monday , I was at the backyard trying to read a book while the boys were practising .

About 30 minutes later Michaell came out

''What are you reading there?''he asked and sat next to me on the grass .

''You mean trying to read.The Perks of Being a Wallflower.''I answered .

''WOW. Why not Harry Potter?! What happened?! '' He laught at me .

''Well I am making a break . For about 2 days .'' I laught back .

''So how the date with Cande went?'' I asked with a cheeky smile .

''It wasn't a date '' He said back while smiling the same why I did .

'Well yes , how the Sturbacks thing went then ?'' I asked

''Well nice . The coffee was perfect as always . '' He said.

''Mikey...'' I answered with a rised eyebrow .

''Well I like her a bit ... no okay I like her like a lot , I like her more than a lot .''He said and he went all red .

''Well I'm sure you said something about it to her . ''

''Noo. I didn't . ''

''WHy not?'' Since when he was a shy type of guy ?

''I couldn't ''He wasn't looking at me , he was looking down .

''Since when you are the shy guy?'' I asked , I coudn't let it go

''Well when I like someone not only for sex , I am a shy and a romantic guy ! '' He said and we both lought !

''And how your date with mister sexy went?''He asked full of exitment .

''Well check it on Youtube .;'' I smirkled

After he saw the video on youtube with me standing next to Martin in his show he was really happy for me , but then we realised that there was standing Luke wathing too. 

''Well , since when he brings his whores with him on his show ?'' He asked ironicllyy

''Cut it off Luke .'' Said Mikey and grabbed him for the hand to get him inside .

I didn't really mind about Luke now . I was happy . I had a date with the guy I always wanted to , I was healthy now and I knew enought Michaell to say that he was falling ...not from a clif .

---------------------------

We were at the kichen for a dinner and Ashton was asking all around about Martin how it went and stuff .Luke wasn't saying anything because he couldn't inslut me infront of my brother .But his eyes were watching me , they were burning from hatered and I was scared , because when he was watching me like this I was feelliing very weird in my stomach . Then I got a messige , from Martin
Martin :Do you wanna go to the beach tomorrow?

Me : yeahh ,Why not ? what time ?

Martin : I'll pick you at about 11:30 .

Me : Okay . see you soon

I haden't only realised that my smile was huge at the texting time and that all the boys were staring at me .

''What?'' I asked and lought

''Nothing , you're just melting '' Said Ash with his huge smile .

''Soo what he said ? '' Aske Cul

''If I wanna go to the beach tomorrow with him at 11:30 '' I answered

''I hope you agreed '' Said Mikey .

''Well , of course I did .'' I answred. It was very nice from them to be so good with me . I mean they were really my family now . Excapt Luke , he stand up at the same moment I said that I said yes to Martin and went out of the house , hitting the door .

''What's wrong with him ?'' Ashton asked I can tell he was worried .

''Heartbrake Girll '' Sang Calum making me feel comfused .