Part 6

Lukes POV 

I woke up t with Caras head on my sholder and my hand on hers and there was Asthon taking a picture . 

''Ashton can you please stop ? '' Cara said and she went out of the room . 

''Soo , what happened with you guys ? Do you hate each other or what?! '' Asked Ashton and raised his eyebrow . 

''Well not anymore as you can see , but we're not friend okay ?! '' I said and I went out to find Calum . I know that Cara is bestfriends with Michael and that Michael is best friends with Calum who is my bestfriend and I knew that they were talking about the stuff me and Cara were saying with them but I didn't cared , I needed to talk to someone . 

''Cal , good I found you '' I said . He was caddling . 

''What's wrong , where you slept last night ? '' He asked . 

''Well , we were watching a movie with Cara and we fell asleep  .'' I said quietly . 

''WITH WHO ?! ''  He asked with wide eyes .

''Cal , I thing I might like her now ...'' I whispered and fell next to him . 

''I KNEW IT ! '' he was so fucking excited ! 

''Why are you so happy?! '' I asked getting angry now . 

''Because you hated each other for so long  time that me and Michael were shoure that you to would fall in love ! ''

''What do you mean you two ?''

''Nothing...'' He said and rushed to the bathroom . 

Caras POV 

''What do you mean you two ?'' I asked Michael with a raidef eyebrow . 

''Nothing...'' He said and rushed out of the room . 

Michaels POV

I rushed out of the room and went to find Calum . I found Luke at the room and I asked where Cal was soo I waited for Cal to come out of the bathroom , I grabbed  him and we went outside , leaving a confused Luke behind . 

''Soo..?'' I asked . 

''Well I've done my worke . You ?'' He asked whispering . 

''Me too'' I said and gave him a cheeky smile . 

------

Caras POV

We  were having breakfast , it was a lovely  day so we decided to go for a wolk in the city . We were walking there and I had to be holding Lukes hand but this time he wasn't hurting me so it was okay , but this time it felt awkward . I couldn't get it , we have done this so many time but it never felt awkward before . 

Some fans came and they asked for some photos it was cute , but then thay asked me and Luke to kiss , we didn't and thay looked confused so Luke grabbed me by my waist and his lips tuched mine , it last for about 2 mins but this time i like , felt batterflys or what the hell ?! 

After that we really felt awkward and we haven't talk for a the day and there I andertood that he was falling for me too now , because this time he was felling akward too and we have done this many times before and we had the  felling of  hate . But this tiimmee... 

Guys soo yeah , sorry for any mistakes I'm really in a hurry .