Part 13

I woke up at 12 am and I was little down today . The boys wasn't home , they had a lot to do , today was there concert . I was home alone , I didn't changed and stayed in my Simpson pjs . Okay I had an obsesion with Simpsons . I drunk a cup of green tea and I was thinking that it was time to start some work out because I had putten some kilos lately ,saddenly my phone rang and it was Martin .

''Hey love '' I answered  with a tiny smile on my lips,forgeting about all my problems with Luke by the sound of Martins voice .

''Hello you sweet pie , how are you doing ?'' He asked and I could feel his smile .

''Well better now .What's up ? '' 

''Well I wanted to ask if you wanna go to Sturbacks or something . ''

''Well what time love? '' It was just the thing I needed .

''Now? '' He asked between laughts . 

''okay '' I answered and hung up . I went up stairs and put on my high waisted jean shorts , a white top ,my red  rconvers and a let my hair naturally wavy as they were . I didn't put any make up as always . I'm not a make up person as you know . when I was putting my Acqua di Gioia perfume by Giorgio Armani  when a heard the door bell . It was Martin oSave & Publishviesly . We sat at Starback and we were talking about some random stuff when fans came for photos and they were all asking about Luke . I t made me much more depresed as I already was but I keeped on the acting . About an houre later I had a messige from Ashton : 

Ashton : You have to come with us to the concert . People are talking about you and Martin , we have to show them that you and Luke are the ''happiest'' couple ever . PLEASE SIS <3 :)

I hated Ashton . 

''Martin can you please take me to the place the concert will be please . The boys need me ..'' I didn't felt good by ending your '' date '' like this . 

''Oh , no prob !'' He said with his smile and he stood up grabbing the kyes . Well he couldn't grabbe my hand oviesly because of 5sos fans . 

--------------------

The concert would start in an hour and I was at the backstage with all smily band members . Even Luke . They really loved there work ! Today I was the dark side of the band . I could hear the screams of the 5sosers or the 5sos fam , whatever they were  , Michaell called them Fucking Beautiful People . 

''Hey Nia '' said Calum . 'I wanna talk to you after '' 

''Well I don't want to talk to you '' I said and smiled at him . 

''Well tou have to'' Said Michaell all smily . What they were trying to do ?! 

''Okay guys 2 mins left ' Said a very cute lady . 

''OKay soo Cara take your boyfriends hand and look happy '' Said Ashton with a really serious face . 

''Well I hate you all '' I said and took Lukes hand . His hand wa really soft and much bigger than mine but I felt something , something I wasn't feeling by holding Martins hand . Oh maybe it was the PAIN -.- . Luke was hurting my hand again . 

''Can you stop it? '' I looked at him with a cute smile because we were at the stage now . 

''Well no ''He said and kissed me on the forehead. Well he was a good actore too ... thay had to give as an Oscar ! 

''Kiss KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS '' the fans were all sreaming and screaming . Luke hugged me and kissed me on the nose and I can tell that he was feeling his heart rise as mine . He liked me a lot and I knew it , I also knew that I liked him a lot too . But you know its a fact of selfishness . 

''KISS KISS KISS '' they were screaming , they needed a real kiss and Luke was ready to give them what they wanted and we wanted it too actually . 

''Are gonna kisss me Lucas ? ''I asked him but now I was smiling with rised eyebrow 

''Well yes Irwin '' He said and crushed his lips into mine . Oure kiss was as perfect as the last one . I just loved that boy . I really did . The croud was going crazy now but I can't tell the same about Ashton . He was very angry with us ovieslly ! 

---------------------------

Sorry if I have any mistakes guys but I am in a hurry as always , couse I have to do my homework and I have to visit my perfect grandparents and do some work out and bla bla bla . So hope you like it . Tell me your oppinion PLEASE <3