Part 12

We were all begging Luke to stay home but he didn't heard , he went to the party with the boys and didn't really cared about the flu he had . So I was home alone and wating for Martin to come so we could watch some movies together . And here is the door bell .

''Hello Martin '' I said and he grabbed me and kissed me . It was out first kiss and it was really good . Martin was a damn good kisser ! 

''Wow , what was that? '' I said after the kiss . 

'' Well you are mine now , so I can kiss , can't I ?'' I said with a cheeky voice like he was playing .

''Mmm..Well I don't knoww .. Maybe .. '' I said and gave him a  short tuch kiss. 

We were sitting on the sofa watching a movie . His hand was on my waist and my head on his sholder when we heart someone sneezing and some laught after it . 

''Oh they are here '' I said and smiled at Martin . 

''Well I have to go thenn '' He said with a smile too . Ohh his smilee....

''Well you can stay a little bit more you know , they won't eat you .! '' I said and kissed him when saddenly we heard Michael and Calum screamig ''I WANNA EAT ! ''

'Well are you sure they won't eat me ? ''Joked Martin .

''Well I hope soo ! '' I said and he kissed me on the nose when Luke came in . 

''If you wanna fuck you have your own room Cara ! '' He said without an expression on his face .I hated when he was doing it becausehe was sooooooo hot in that moment .

''Well a kiss in the nose don't mean you are going to have sex bro . '' Said Martin and stoop up . ''I have to go now . See you '' He said and left . 

''Well thanks Luke for being so cute with Martin 

''Well I won't be good with someone who only comes here to fuck you . '' He said and went up stairs and sneezed . Well his nose was read after the party , this means that he got worsted . I told him not to go ! 

-----------------

''Are you coming ? ''Calum asked Luke while he was getting ready his guatar . 

''Well now ! '' He said with his flu voice and he was so cute , he was like a newborn baby now ! 

''Well we have to go . Today we have a lot of work ! ' Said Ashton '' Nia , you're the boss here '' He said and kissed me on the forehead . 

After they had gone  I cleaned up the house and now I was sitting on the sofa reading my book . When saddenly Luke came down stairs and sat on the floor . 

''Luke stand up you are sick already . Come sit on the sofa . '' I told him and he sat next to me on the sofa and sneezed . 

''Bless you '' I told him but we didn't answered . 

''Cara ... '' He said slowly 

''What?''I asked him . He was so cute with his red nose ! 

''Can we lay on the sofa please? '' I asked with a really quite voice . 

''What? Why ?'' I asked him  . He was suck a weirdo sometimes . 

''Well can we ? '' I asked againg looking down on the floor .

''Well I guess ... '' I said . I stood up and he laying on the sofa making some space for me . I layed next to him by  back . 

''Can you please turn to my side ? '' I asked with a voice a barely heard . I turned and the distance bitween as was very small . ''

''Do you really love Martin ?''He asked looking deep into my eyes . 

''Well Luke , no '' I answered honestly .

''Then why are you dating him ? '' He was still looking into my eyes , he was killing me .

''Well because I like him Luke '' I answered and smiled .

''I hate you so much '' He said back but now he was coming closer and closer making my heart beat soo fast ! 

''Are you going to kiss me Lucas ?'' I wishpered .

''If  you are goinf to call me Lucas no '' He wishpered back and now his nose was tuching mine .Here it is ! He was going to kiss me ! and those butterflys omg I was going to die by palpitations ! 

''Oh shit ''he said . He got distanced and sneezed ! Well.... I let him to calm down after the sneeze and when he did I grabbed his head and kissed him . I kissed him and it was like an explosion ! I was kissing Luke not for the first time but today it was a real kiss and it felt so right . Much more right than the one with Martin . Luke kissed me back . He kissed me gently but with so much passion . Our lips were like dancing together . It was like they were made for each other and then I could feel his tongue coming in my mouth very gently and tuching mine , then I felt his piercing and played with it with my tongue making Luke moan , I tuched the back side of his head and grabbed his hear slowly and gently .He lay me down slowly on the sofa and he was so close,I could feel his heartbeat and I can tell that his heart was rised too . 

''What the hell ?! '' I heard someone saying and thanks god it was Cal ! Me and Luke we both stood up and sat on the sofa like nothing happened and we both were watching Cal with red faces . Calum was actually smile and then he started laughting . 

''It's not funny . '' Said Luke 

''Well it is you know ! About an houre ago you were calling her a slut . 

''Well she is a slut . She has a boyfriend and she was making out with me . '' Luke said and he wasn't smiling at all . 

''Oh well , maybe I am '' I said and whent in my bedroom . I went in the batroom and fulled the bath with water , I layed in the bath and started to cry . Luke is such a dick with me and I think I am falling for him now ... 

------------------------

Sorry for the mistkaes guys I'm in a hurry couse I have a lot of home work to do . Hope you liked it . <3 :)

P.S. Tell me your oppinion about it and you can give me some ideas , I really need some ideas ! <3 :)