Part 14

The concert was going on and everyone was happy and tired already ...After when we were on our way back home Ashton and Calum were sleeping and Mikey was there reading some stuff on his ipad . It was reali awkward because Luke was sitting just infront of me and he was watching in the window and I was watching at him . 

''Luke..'' I said why a shy kind of voice .

''What?'' He was still watching in the window .

''Well that kiss , the one at the house and now at the stage..'' I was talking in a such a low voice watching down on my knees .

''I know what happened Cara . I don't have amnesia yet !'' He said back .

''Well , what was that then ? '' I asked and I was still there watching my knees . 

''That I may love you ..''He wishpered .

''Luke....''I wishppered back and now I could feel the tears full my eyes

''What?''He asked and tournet to see my face . ''Why are you crying ?'' He asked sadlly and placed his hand on my cheek .

''Well .. Lucas , I love you .. I loved you for so long without knowing it . Sorry Luke , sorry for everything ! '' I was really really mad at myself .! How could I don't get what was going on ?! How could I think that I hated him . How could I think that I love Martin ?! Yes he is hot but I don't feel the same why I feel about Luke .. Luke is my everything and only now I can really know it . 

''Sorry for what?I a the one who have to be sorry Cara '' He said and he was looking in my eyes making me wanna cry even more . 

''I- I Luke can you just kiss me ?! You are all I ever wanted ! '' I said and honestly ment what I said .

He kissed me on my cheeks and hugged me soo tight , I could feek his heartbeat and I coudl put my head on his sholder . It was the best moment of my life .

'''WOW!''Said Michael , we totally forgot about him !

''Michaell !''I said in a surprice !He runned on us and hugged as too .

''Well can you please stop it now?''Luke asked and I could feel the happines in his voice .That moment I got a messige from Martin It was something like ''Hey Cara , I really like you but I'm not sure about us''and it was the last thing I wanted to jump and hit my head on the car roof .

''What happened??''Luke asked after hitting Micheal  playfully  on the forehead . 

''Well Martin said that he isn't sure about us ,Luke I'm single '' I said and smiled at him with my Irwin cheeky smile.

''Well , you will stay single for a long time '' He said seriously .

''What the hell Hemmo ?'' Asked a comfused pink haired guy .

''I'm just kidding '' Luke said with a tiny smile on his pirced lips . 

''Go fuck yourself said Ashton witch was awake all this time and was listening to us . I am giving my permision anyway . Thanks for asking by the way . '' He said and went back to sleep . Calum was the guy out of our world now . HA funny he was sleepping and he would wleep all his life if you won't wake him up . 

Sorry for the mistakes , I'm too lazy to check it .. Hope you liked it . <3 

IT'S NOT FINISHED YET !