Part 2

Lukes POV 

Finally we arrived at the hotel .. This day was tiring , the only thing I want is to caddle all day long ! 

''Guys , I want to talk to you for a minute , it's really important .. '' Cara said.

OMG she is totally annoying ! I mean I do hate her , but not as much as they think I do but she is the most annoying person I ever knew ! 

''Go onn  then , I want to take a bath you know ?! '' Ashton said  with his huge smile on his face . How can he always have this smile on anyway ?! 

''Okay , I will have it straight away  .. you know I had some headaches and I went to the doctor .. and the results wasen't good at all.. '' Cara said with a shaking voic and tears start to fill her eyes.. okay I may hate her but now I was worried ..

''Go on... '' said Mikey  with wide eyes ..Michael and Cara were best friends or something like that , I mean they were always together full in secrets and stuff .. 

''Guys .. I-I .. I may have cancer ... ''  she was crying now ! She was crying in front of us , and we couldn't realise what she just had said ... We were standing there shocked and the  first who broke the 

 silenc was Michael , he went strat and hugged Cara , I don't know why but that moment I wanted to hug her too .. Seconds later we all were crying , YES I was crying too!! 

''Guys     calm down , it's not shure yet ! It MAY be , the dector said he have to check me again in a month . '' Said Cara trying to fake a smile .. She was a strong person I can say . 

''For onec in your life show that you have heart ! '' Said Calum and I can say that he was annoyed with me .. But what I can doo .. 

Caras POV 

'It's okay Cal , this is Luke , I'm used to it , I would be worried if he told me something kind ! '' I smiled I knew that this time Luke cared, I could see it in his bright blue eyes . He was worried and it was weird , I mean,1 minute ago the only thing I could see in Lukes eyes was hatred . 

''Anyway , since it's not sure yet that you have cancer and i wish you not to .. I will go to my room . ''Saied Luke , looking into my eyes . He went in his room and Michael and Calum went to there rooms too , so there we were with Ash , who haven't said a world! 

''Ash are you alright ? You haven't said a thing.. '' 

''If I lose you , I would die Carr.. You are all I have , I can't let you go . You're my little sis and I have to do everything to protect you ...from anything ! I love you more than you can imagine , I do really love you ... '' Ashton wisperde with tears fill his eyes .  I hugged him so tight and stardet crying too ..

It was a very long and dramatic day so that night I decidet to caddle with my big bro and sleep next to him , I just needed him more than ever now .