Part 4

A week had passed and i didn't had any headaches or something so everybody was culmed down . Me and Luke wern't acting normali , I mean we started a little friendship or something . (yes everybody was surprised with that ) So today is tha day I have to talk to Michael about what's going on in my mind . 

Everybody was sleeping it was like 7 am and I get in the room where Michael and Calum were sleeping . I woke up Mikey and of course he got angry . 

''What's wrong ? Are you alright ? Do you have headache?'' Mikey panicked . 

''No Michael , I'm  alright .. I want to talk about Luke '' I whishpered .

''What about him ?'' Mikey said with an excitement 

''SHH .. You will wake up Cal . '' 

''okay , tell me now '' Now he finally whishpered 

''I think something's wrong with us''

''What? You guys are finally friends !''

''Yeahh that the wrong thing  . I mean , at the beach ... i had a headache and after that he huggede me and I hugged him back and it felt good and after I asked him to ride around the city because I wanted to spend more time with him ?! Can you understand how weird it is ?'' 

''Finally hatred turns to love , lol I was waiting for that 1 year now '' 

''MICHAEL CLIFFORD ! I am here to ask you about an explanation , don't make it harder ! ''

''OK... you know I think you don't have to think about past or the future ,just enjoy your new friendship and stuff and then we'll see . Don't stress yourself without a reason . ''

''Hmm , I think you are right ... '' 

''What's the time ?! OMG '' Calume stood up and started running in the room trying to get dressed up thinking that he is late for the studio . 

''Culm down Calum It's like 7:30 . We where just talking .. '' I told him while I was going back to my room . 

''But once you're aweke and we have planty of time ... Don't you want me to dye your hair ?.. You will look good with pink one . '' I could heard Mikey say and then Calum scream and run out of the room .