The First Day

"I can't believe they're making me come to school" I agrily thought while walking towards the building, each of the guys on my sides, in human form. I let an annoyed growl come out "Caitlyn relax it won't be that bad, just stay out of trouble" Leo said "Not gonna be so easy & ya know it" I said, kicking a rock, hard. We walked up the steps, through the doors, & to the front office "All you have to do is find out what class your in & do the work. You'll be fine Caitlyn, we promise" Donny said. I sighed "We hafta head back to the lair so we can find & fight those craetures Bishop made, no orbing" Raph said & they left.

"Classes are a huge pain. Thank god it's time for lunch. I can get a break" I thought "Mind if I sit here" a voice asked. I looked up & saw a girl with light brown hair, with red, blue, green streaks, & highlights, with green eyes "No problem" I muttered, not really caring. "So your the new girl I take it" she asked "Yeah, so what if I am" I growled "No complains here. So where'd you go before" "Home schooled. My brothers taught me" I half lied. "Was it that group of guys you walked in with this morning, yer bros I mean" she questioned, arching an eye brow "Yeah. Look the only reason I'm here is because they're trying to protect me, I'm not interested in making friends" "Wow, looks like new girl's a hothead" she mocked. "YOU WANNA TEST MY ANGER" I yelled at her & everyone started to chant "Fight, fight, fight" I couldn't think & I just froze time. "Your a witch" a voice asked, I turned around & saw the girl. unfrozen "Still wanna test me" I asked "Nah I'm good, if ya want after school we can fight some demons, by the way I'm Alexis" she said "Caitlyn, what powers do you have" I asked, but time unfroze. "Telekinesis & molocular combustion, aka blowing things up" she said & everyone gasped "Alexis" they yelled "Oh chill, she's a witch too & powerful enough to freeze a room full of witches appearently" now I looked shocked. "Everyone here is a witch, but how" I asked "Well not everyone, some are whitelighters, some half & half" Alexis explained "What are you" a boy next to me asked "Witch, whitelighter, & mortal" I said. Everyone was shocked, I felt, but they said nothing. The rest of the day the school was filled with magic, it was awsome! We learned about potions that I didn't know about, new spells, & afterwards a small group of us got together & showed off our powers.

"Home" I shouted once I stepped into the lair. The guys all came in to greet me "So was it as bad as you thought sis" Raph asked "Actually no, it wasn't. I learned more about my powers" I said with a smile. "You used your powers, Caitlyn the reason we put you in a school is so Alocer didn't find you. Why are you risking it" Leo asked. I smiled wider "Guys I'm not risking it, the whole schools filled with magical beings" they looked extreamly confused "Hows everyone magical" Donny asked "It's a long story, one I don't get real well" I told him. It was a little hard to explain to them, but somehow I managed & they semi got it.

"Caitlyn wake up, second day of school" Leo said, nothing was said or done as I was watching from the shadows & snuck up on him. "Fancy meetin' you here bro" I said, making him jump "Caitlyn how'd you" he asked, seeing me dressed & ready to leave. I pointed to my bed "Oldest trick in the book, you aren't the only one that wakes up early Leo" I told him, removing the blankets to reveal pillows. I walked out of the room with Leo following, we went to the kitchen to eat with everyone else, & then I orbed to school, having another great day.

"Guys can one of my friends come over" I asked about a week later "A magical friend" Raph asked "No Raph, a mortal, of course a magical friend; why would it be someone with no powers" I said in a mock hurt tone, knowing that would guilt him into saying yes. Leo walked up to me "Can we trust them Caitlyn" he asked "Of course you can, I would never ask if I couldn't trust her myself. If you guys are worried though you can always cast the spell I gave you" I said with a Mikey type smile. They sighed "Ok she can come over" I smile again & orbed off to pick her up.