Only A Fool Would Tempt Fate

After talking to Master Splinter I went to sleep for a while before I awoke to an explotion "What kinda trouble can they be in already" I thought sleeply while I quickly got dressed into a black caprees & a black shirt that said no boyfriend no problem in big, bold, red letters. When I orbed to my bros I saw this big rock creature with something in it's hand & right as the creature tossed it I was pushed to the ground & forced to stay down. The thing tossed was a bomb I realized after it hit the boulder I was behind "Thanks for savin me Leo, I owe ya" I said to him a smile on my face, instead of replying Leo was back to fighting already, along with the rest of the guys, so I joined them fighting happily side by side with them.

After we beat the rock thing the guys & I walked over to where an intergalatic fight was taking place & strangely enough they were two girls with blue skin. "Man my bros are trouble magnets," I thought "Then again so am I". We watched the fight go on & it looked like my bros wanted the girl with the glowing red staff thing to win so I cheered her on in my head. The two girls fought for another good few minutes & when they were done the loser was in some sort of bubble. It was starting to get late so we all went to sleep, but I couldn't rest because something was bothering me, it was as if my whitelighter half was trying to warn me about an attack.

"Caitlyn" it was Leo, I could tell by the voice, "Yeah bro" I asked turning to my side & sitting up slightly. "You have that look, & you know which one I mean, the one were your worried about something or someone" he said roughly; yet, kind at the same time "No I'm fine Leo really just my whitelighter half it feels like it's trying to warn me about something so I'm just thinking ya know" I told him, a smile on my face. He gave me a concerned look like he wasn't gonna buy it so easily. "What do you think it's warning you about" he asked me "To tell you the truth I honestly don't know Leo, but what ever it is it's nothing for me to worry about right now, right now the only thing I need to worry about is sleep" & with that I layed back down & went to bed.

The next morning everything was the same as it always was, but I still couldn't shake the fact that something bad was going to happen. I couldn't relax because it was so nerve racking & I didn't know why, but I had this strange feeling that it had to do with Leo for some strange reason, like something terrible was going to happen to him & it had to do with the super natural. "Caitlyn" someone came into the attic "Yeah Mikey" I asked him "You seen Leo around today, I looked everywhere, but can't find him" I jumped up the terrible feeling gone, meaning what ever was going to happen just happened. "Caitlyn you ok sis" Mikey asked "Stay here Mikey" I told him "But why" I stared hard at him "Michelangelo" I said, warning in my voice telling him there wasn't time to argue "Ok fine" he said dissapointedly. I orbed off then to save my family.

Just as I was about to orb to Leo he came crashing into the room "Guys get we gotta get out of here" he said "What, why, Leo want's going on" I asked fast not wanting to waste any time "Demons, now come on both of you get out of here before they get up & you get hurt" he told me & Mikey "Not with out you bro" Mikey said & I was agreeing, if there was a demon in the farmhouse I needed to vanquish it. With a wave of my hand in Mikey's direction I orbed him to the others out of harms way. "Caitlyn you have to go too" Leo said, but now didn't sound as worried for my safety like he worried about mine & Mikey's a second ago "Leo I'm not leaving you here with a demon & risk you getting killed" I told him, he didn't worry about that & I was a bit scared of the look on his face, it was a look of pure evil & Leo may be mad & have a burden now, but he would never look like this, never look like a... a "DEMON" it hit me that this wasn't Leo. "Ok Caitlyn calm down you can't vanquish this demon because as far as you know he, or she, could be possesing Leo's body & if they're not you'll need to find out where your real brother is" I thought as I fought for my life once more. "Stop moving witch" the demon Leo spat at me "Why so you can kill me, tell me what you did with my brother" I said to him "You'll never see him again if you vanquish me" he said in a sinester voice "Your lying" I said attacking him "Am I though kill me & your brother dies along with the other five creatures you care a great deal for" he said & right there & then he could have killed me as I stood frozen, unable to move. "Heh that's better now to knock out the pupil of the Charmed Ones AFTER I take you to Alocer" "Alocer sent you, what does he want with me" I ask him. "I'll never tell" the demon spat "Oh you won't," I asked him questionly, he came charging at me & I orbed a crystal cage around him, orbed to my real family & orbed to the manor "Stay here guys I'll be right back" I ordered them "But Caitlyn" they all asked "Not now I just need to check something out in the Book of Shadows" I told them "MELINDA, WYATT, CHRIS, LEO" I screamed & my bros had a questioning stare when I screamed Leo. "I'll explain later" I told them gently as everyone came down stairs "Caitlyn what is it, who are they" Wyatt asked as he was the first to notice everyone "Um long story short these are my long lost brothers, well three of them at least, but anyway I need the truth spell fast so I can cast it on a demon, ok" I asked him fast "Hurry then, & be safe."