The Final Battle & A Worried Sister

I stared in shock at Don for I don't even know how long. Was it actually possible? That they were my brothers? I mean that'd be amazing if they were, but genetics wise & everything IS it scientifically possible? Well with my life I knew anything was. "-you ok" Mikey & Leo's voices reached my ears & I saw Donny looking at me with worry & concern "How" I asked & was met with confused looks "Um" Mikey asked. I looked straight at Donny "How am I your sister...? How'd you figure it out...? How..." I needed to know. I ask once more... Is this possibl? Donny took us in his lab & over to a microscope "You remember how I took a sample of your blood to make sure Shredder didn't do anything to it to cause you harm" he asked. I nodded "Well while I was checking I noticed your DNA looked similiar" I stopped him there "Yeah Donny most human DNA is going to look similiar aside from the genetic coding that makes us who we are. That doesn't explain" he stopped me then "But most humans don't have DNA with an almost exact match to my brother's & I. When I noticed that I just broken it down. Any difference is you DNA takes up more human characteristics than a, well, mutant turtle" he stated with a smile that said he'd won this arguement. Again shock passed me "S-so I-I'm really... You guys are my" I couldn't finish a sentence. I mean could you if you'd just found your brothers after NINE YEARS of searching & filled with shock & excitement? I'd suspect the answer is no there. "Ey what's going on in here" I heard Raph asked "What's going on is your going to be seeing a lot more of me hothead" I smiled. He looked to the others like I was nuts or something "She's our sister Raphy boy" Mikey smiled. I saw shock go through Raph, but I couldn't blame him. I was finally home... Back where I belong...

*Six Months Later*

"Guys be careful please" I begged. Ever since we met a little over ten months ago I've been coming down & hanging out with them & I actually managed to get the hothead to trust me too so that's good, but that feeling I got when I met them didn't go away & I'm glad it didn't. When Donny was checking my blood out from our first encounter with eachother... I still don't know how exactly he did it all, but Donny checked my DNA & well guess what? It turns out I am infact their little sister! Something that HAS been proven time & time again over the months "Don't worry we will" Leo told me reassuringly "I still don't get why I can't come help you fight him, why I can't do anything but orb you all in then leave, you all know I'm capable of more then that you've seen it tons of times" I pled to them. Oh yeah before the whole premonition thing they had been teaching me ninjistu which surprisingly came almost second hand to me almost as if I'd done the basics before, but once on the more advanced things... well, uh, let's just say not so well there. "Caitlyn" Donny began "it's not safe you could" I cut him off before he finished "Don't you think I know that Donny but I wanna help, everyday is dangerous for me because of demon attacks but I still fight & I wanna help you guys... I wanna help my family don't you guys get that" I asked them "Caitlyn it's just to dangerous if you get hurt we wouldn't know..." Leo started to say, but he didn't know how to end the sentence. "Leo if I get hurt I'll heal myself & keep fighting" I knew he wasn't gonna change his mind by the look he gave me, but I didn't want them to go fight Shredder alone, not when I knew how it would end. I turned to Raph & he had the same look on his face, even Mikey did when I turned to him. "Fine I'll stay in the lair, just please all of you promise me one thing before you go" I asked pleadingly "Anything" they said in union "Be safe" I told them already knowing they would to the best of their ability "We promise now get back in the lair & stay safe" Leo told me "Ok" I said laughing because Mikey was messing up my hair.

"April what's happening" I asked into the shell cell when I heard screams in the background. "The grounds opening up &" she was cut off by someone calling her name, probably Casey "April just hurry up & get to the lair I'm going crazy worrying about the guys" the only thing I heard on the other side of the line was screams "APRIL" I yelled to she if she was ok "I'm still here Caitlyn don't worry they'll be fine me & Casey are on our way" "Ok just hurry" I said back & hung up the phone smiling to myself because I knew that Shredder's fate was one worse than death.

Eventually April & Casey showed up & when I was watching Stay Alive which I of course regreted watching when I fell asleep.