Getting Use To Changes

"Hey Donny watcha doing" I asked walking into his lab, a small, sad, smile on my face "Talked to Pandora & Keira again" he guessed "Yeah, I did, how'd ya know" I asked "Cause anytime you do you have that look" "Hey as you guys take the potion I'm making I'm good, I really don't like getting a sudden rush of anger whenever I'm in the same room as Raph & Leo" I told him. Don chuckled at this seeing as Leo's temper got as bad as Raph's, if not worst, everyone was worried for Leo, even if they never said it. It had been two months since Keira & Pandora died & I finally got control of their powers, surprisingly with a lot less trouble than I thought I'd have, but then again I had Piper, Pheobe, Paige, & Leo to help me harness them. I didn't even know Donny was talking to me again until he waved a hand in my face "Oh, um, sorry Don, what did ya say" I asked coming back to reality "I asked you what did you three talk about" he said "Oh ya know just random girl talk" I replied "I'd still like to know how you bring the dead back to life" he said. I laughed for a minute "Donny I didn't bring them back to life, that can't happen, but I can show you how I talk to them, that is if your interested" I said with a mysterious smile "Sure" was all he said back. "Hey think we should bring the others or are they training" I asked "Well Leo's always training now a days, Mikey I think is playing video games, & Raph's at his punching bag" Donny told me "Ok go to my room & I'll get everyone else, deal" "Deal" & then we parted.

"Hey Mike follow me a sec k" I said, coming into the room "Not now Caitlyn, I'm trying to beat the next level of Battle Rabbits" he replied "Um Mikey I'm pretty sure that the supernatural stumps video games" I countered "What kinda supernatural" Mikey asked, coming to a pause in the game & turning around to look at me "Oh nothing much just summoning the dead is all" I told him casually, looking at my nails "I'm in" he said, doing a backflip off the couch, & I told him to meet Don in my room. I had the same problems to get Raph & Leo there, but eventually I did it.

"So you guys ready" I asked them "Yeah" they said so I used tellekinesis & made a circle with the candels, lit them, & cast the spell "Hear these words hear our cries spirit from the other side come to us we summon thee cross now the great divine" I chanted, holding my brothers hands so we formed a circle. Soon a rush of cold air, meaning that the spell worked, surrounded the room "Caitlyn, what's going on" Mikey asked, slightly scared, but even more excited "Everythings fine Mikey that's just to say the spell worked" I explained just as Keira & Pandora appeared, around them a white, soft, glow. "Hey Cait" they both said "Cait? how come you never let us call you Cait" Mikey complained "Mike chill I never let them call me that when they were alive & the only reason their getting away with it is cause I can't touch them to hit them" I told him. "Anyway" Pandora said "what's with the summon we just talked, not that we're not happy to see you" she added & Keira gave a small, sad smile, guess she misses everyone she left & was happy to atleast see an old friend. "Well I was hoping that we could explain magic to my bros here" I told them "Wow, so you were right, Cait, they are your bros, I guess we know where you always were" Keira said, perking up & smiling, but both their faces fell "DEMON" they screamed "HURRY GET OUTTA HERE" I yelled back.

I turned, my full focus on protecting my brothers from a demon, so I put up my force feild, one of the unique powers I got when I became a charmed one by myself & it's the one big power that I share with Wyatt, Piper & Leo's eldest son. When I saw the demon with my own eyes I froze, terrified because I've seen this demon before, he tormented me, made me fight demons to survive, & he was the one that that, if he did it once he could do it again & I may never find them again, I may never know my brothers again. "Stay. Away. From. Them" I growled at the demon, but fear slipped through my voice "Caitlyn do you know this demon" they all asked, shocked when I nodded my head "Guys this, this demon, he's the reason why" I screamed as I felt electricity hit me, coming through my sheild. "Didn't I deal with all this before" the demon said, I blasted him, but all he did was stumble back "Silly little witch, but I'm far to strong for you, didn't you learn that eight years ago" he said, just making me even angrier than I was, so I blasted him again & got the same responds. He started to shock me again, this time the pain was to much to take in & I let out a blood curling scream, it ripped through the room. "CAITLYN" I heard voices say, but I was in to much pain to respond, I just screamed again. I soon felt four hands holding me trying to protect me then, but they soon let out cries of pain. "I believe now you won't escape my lab" I heard the demon say & I knew the pain I would endure for months unless I could use my old escape plan, which I doubted I would be able to, this demon was smart & he was the one demon I would probably always fear. This demon put me through hell & back until I escaped & I thought I was gonna die, because I was only five. I was there from June fourteenth to December fourteenth. Believe it or not I was a very bright five year old & always had a plan for things, maybe cause Donny was teaching me when the guys found me when I was three. I was being attacked by a demon, I was mortal. The demon now took me.