Past Demons & Problems

It was darker than I was use to at first, but I knew I was still in the sewers. A light from topside came down & someone climbed down, so I went in the shadows, fast. A man came down wiith a small green & black bundle, the details so intricate it was stunning, he set the bundle down & in it was a little girl! The man left, unbelievable, so I went over to the girl & noticed her right away, it was me. I looked around three, that's when the guys first met me though, I was starting to stur a bit. "Huh, uh, where am I" I asked, well young me, & I noticed a light appear, no electricity. "Hey guys I bet I can beat you all home" both versions of me heard & younger me walked towards the noise before she was hit with electricity "What's with demons hitting me with electricity" I thought as little me screamed "Guys do you hear that" "Yeah sounds like a girl" "It's coming from this way" I heard three boys voices. I guessed that the voices belonged to the guys & I guessed right when I saw their younger selves. Right away they sprung into action to rescue me, but I had a bad feeling about something. When I started hearing two screams I turned around & saw both me & Leo being hit with electricity, while Donny, Raph, & Mikey tried to fight the demon. For the first time since the demon appeared I took a good look & noticed it was the shocker demon, not just any shocker demon though, this was the same one I vanquished just yesterday.

"What's going on with Caitlyn" Mikey asked Don "I don't know, she might be having a nightmare" he said back "We gotta her her, she might get hurt" Raph said "In a dream, Raph, I hardly think that that's possible" "Well not as far as the normal world goes Donny, but what about the magical on, maybe that's what Caitlyn wanted us to do, think about things in both worlds" Leo added.

We were now in the lair, the first lair, & Donny was helping to get me & Leo up. I wasn't paying close attention, because it was my past, I couldn't change it, or could I, so I used my powers again to make myself visible. "Who the shell are you" young Mikey asked & everyone turned around to see me "Don't worry guys I'm her" I told them motioning to young me "I know you still in the future we, hang out together, a lot, actually most of the time" I said, trying to not give away any future details. "What's you name & how old are you" Raph asked "Caitlyn, Raphy boy, & for age which me" I replied giving some sass "Both & if you don't tell us your in for a world of pain" he said, giving me a smile meaning he wants to fight me "Young me's three, me now thirteen, & bring it on half shell, I can kick your shell all over New York in the future so why not the past" I said, again giving him sass & getting into a fight position. When Raph got into the same position I noticed he didn't have sais yet "Oh this is to good" I said aloud "What that your gonna get your butt kicked" he questioned "Nope" I said back "but I kick sorry shell all over the place & you, oh I don't know, have a weapon & why not make this interesting Raphy loser pays twenty bucks to the winner in ten years" I gave a huge smile towards him. Raph started to charge & so the fight began.

I won just like I said I would, but damn Raph punched hard back in this time too! "How's it feel to be beat by a girl Raphy" I laughed, walking over to Don "Did'ja get closer to anything Donny" I asked, talking about Leo & me being in, what Donny called it, a semi-coma "Ya & if I'm right you'll both wake up soon" he told me, I felt safety flood through me. I know that it sounds weird, but even though they're five now, they're still my big brothers & I felt safe & secure around them. "I don't understand one thing though" both Donny & I said at the same time "You go first" Don told me "I don't understand why I don't remember this day" I said "Probably because you were unconsious when everything went on, what I don't get is you DNA, it's split into two parts" he said "Really" I said, shocked, I always thought, even with my unique DNA, that it was one part. "Theres human & well, Caitlyn, some of your DNA is exactly like ours, I don't get it" Donny said, confused, that's when it snapped into my brain.

"Shocker demon" I said, jerking up "Caitlyn" my brothers said "what's wrong, are you ok" "I don't know" I told them, a bit shaken up "You must've had one heck of a dream" Donny said "More like I traveled back to the day we first met" I said "I know how we're family by our DNA, after all this time", a demon walked in then. "It' about time your up, witch" he barked "Look you have me leave my brothers outta this, they have absoulutly nothing to do with magic & they should have as normal a life as they can get no magic involved" I said & theys looked at my, curious as to what I was doing "Go on" the demon said "Let them go, put them back home, & you can have me" I said "Caitlyn stop, we're staying" they said "Ugh why are they so protective of me" I thought "Deal" the demon said & with a wave of his hand they left.