Fightin' Foot & Meeting Intresting People

• Dedicated to TMNT(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

The fact that we all came clean about our powers made the day a lot more fun & by that I mean we didn't just go to the mall but we got our bathingsuits on & went to Hawaii, thanks to my nifty orbing power, & our fav state so by the time we all had to go home we were exsausted from the day. We also found out Keira could astral project & levitate! I told her I could orb, heal, & I get premonitions, some of the past but mostly it's the future. Pandora told her that she could freeze time, blow things up, & she could feel what others feel, being an empath & all. When I finally orbed up to my room I instantly fell onto my bed & drifted off to sleep.

I woke up seeing I was not in my room "Where am I" I asked myself. Stupid thing to say though after I took in my surroundings "A park... but where" I thought about how I got here for a second "Ugh I really need to stop orbing in my sleep or I'll end up exposing magic" I took a few deep breaths & looked around again when I saw police-copters up in the sky searching "I wonder what their doing here - wait what's that" I exclaimed while running over to the chuck of huge metal, but when I got to it I saw something that was something like part of a spaceship. Then it hit me "Of course! The invasion! It's part of those Triceriton alian's ship, still can't believe that happened" I realized & I also figured out where I was "That's why the police are here! Their looking for this. I'm in New York City" Iexclaimed, examining it for a little bit more, interested, before going to look around New York. When I got back to the spot I awoke in I notice a fight had broke out "What's going on here" I wondered but then this fight looked familiar like I've seen it before. I was about to orb away when I heard a familiar voice, too familiar, & with a Brooklyn accent too. "UH FELLAS!? I'M BREAKING A SWEAT NOW" I heard coming from the fight "No way! That's impossible" I exclaimed in shock & before I knew it I was fighting 'good thing I learned how to fight with demons without my powers' I thought to myself glad of the battles I'd done now, but that was my last thought before I got knocked out.

I woke up with a jump, taking in my surroundings "A cell" I stated "Ah good your up" I heard 'Shredder' I thought & clenched my hands into fist trying to stay calm from the man sounding like the Shredder. "Now you wouldn't mind explaining how you know of the turtles" he inquired "I'D RATHER DIE FIRST" I snapped at him without a second thought. So I have a little temper, so what! "That can be arranged" "Shredder" stated before walking off. "What did I get myself into this time" I asked.

Turtles' POV

"Leo why the shell are we trying to save that girl" Raphael asked "Because Raph we can't turn our back on someone that tried to help us. Even if we don't know her she'll get hurt" Leonardo stated "How do we know she ain't part of the Foot" Raph retorted, obviously frustrated about the whole situation. "How come she fought the Foot if she is Foot Raphy-boy" Michelangelo asked, joining in the deboggle "Stay outta this Mikey" Raph said getting angrier as the seconds went by. "Raph it doesn't matter. The foot probably think we know her & will tell Shredder. We all know what will happen to her if she doesn't tell Shredder anything, supposing she even does know anything" Leo said, trying to calm Raph down "Leo's right Raph" said Donatello, who up to this point said nothing about the whole thing, knowing what lengths Shredder would go just to get information on them "He wouldn't just spare her life to get information" "I know... but that doesn't I have to like it" Raph told them.

Caitlyn's POV

"I need to get outta here before that guy get's back... who knows what he'll do" I muttered under my breath so that the guards at my cell wouldn't hear me "Maybe if I orbed one of their katanas away I'd have a better fighting chance" I thought this time "Yeah seems like my best option... well that or die & I'd perfer to live... Prue" I said just loud enough for myself & my whitelighter to hear. The sky-blue orbs swirled for a second before she materialized "What's wrong? Where are we" she asked "Shh listen go get Keira & Pandora I'm gonna need their help" I told her "Ok be right back" she told me, orbing to get my friends. "These guys may not be demons but that doesn't meant I want to stay here. Katana" I called out & the Katana rematerialized into my hand just as Prue got back "Prue we got it from here go" I said, gaurds already pouring in "But-" she said "Now" I told her. "Caitlyn where are we" "No time to explain just fight" I yelled at them already fighting the swarm of ninjas surrounding us.

Turtles' POV

"Guy I have a bad feeling look even the hairs on my neck are standing" Mikey stated fearfully "We're turtles shellfurbrains we don't have hairs on our neck" Raph told Mikey, still annoyed. "Why do we even have to help her I still don't get it bro" "Raph we've been through this. Shredder will hurt her, we can't take that risk" Leo told him, again. "Guys look" Don said pointing to the crowd of ninjas "Think it's that girl" he asked "NINJAS" that's when they saw light coming towards them, hitting the wall as they dodged & in it's place took the form of four foot ninjas, now unconsious. "Let's go" Leo said running to help the mystery girl. "Uh Leo... I don't think this girl needs any help" Donatello told his brother as the smoke died down. They saw every foot ninja unconsious on the ground & the girl with a katana in her hand...