Last Part 25

i m still unable to believe that its last part of this story i started this story last year and journey being a new writer was awesome i got love from my reader even if I dont they were okay with it and always supported me. I will Miss this story. But as our Parth say ki jo shuru hota vo kabhi na kabhi khatam hota hai. dont worry i will be back with new story soon and marriage is still ongoing. and this time i kept my pomise of updating in Night. So happy reading

now lets move to last part of the story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 15 days to that incident and Nandini was getting better everyday but due to pregnancy she was facing back ache which was at its peak she was feeling nauseous for her favorite food items. she use to be grumpy sometimes. But Manik was always there for her as he has been through it once he was knowing about her ache her eating habits and her odd time demands and he was ready for it but as it was just 1 and half moth for her pregnancy she was not having mood swings. Nidhi was out of that trauma now and she was  happy as she was all the time around Manan. Cabir use to play with her Aliya use to do doll Makeup with her she was adjusted in environment.

Manik : Its been 15 days god dammit aur tum 1 aurat ko nai pakad sakte ho mujhe India aane me bas 15 days hai agar tab tak vo nai pakdi gayi na toh i will kill u . Me ab Nidhi aur Nandini ko aur takleef me nai dekh skta aur jab tak vo pakdi  nai jati me waha nai aa skta.

Person : Sir mujhe bas 24 gante de dijiye me apko khud call akrunga.

Manik : Jo karna hai jaldi karo. And he hanged up. he was in bas mood but soon his mood was happy as his princess came and hugged his knees in 15 days Manik was continuously trying to to trace his mother who ran away and he assigned detectives for  finding her and Nidhi was one coz of whom he was able to keep clam

Nidhi : Dadda bhuk lagi hai aur mumma so rai hai kya kare.

Manik : areee meri princess koi baat nai kya khana hai bolo hum abhi banayegehe said picking her up in his arms.

Nidhi : Dadda cheese pasta khana hai yum yum ...

Manik chuckled at her love for pasta and said ok he was pro in cooking at the time when nandini was is in coma he learned different kind of food which nandu loved and Pasta was one of them.

Nidhi : wowww dadda so tasty best pasta in world.

Manik : Thank you sweet heart.

Nidhi : Dadda hum ghar kab jaynege mera room bhi complete hogaya hoga na i want to see it.

Manik : ha baby 15 more days fir hum jayenge Goa wapas aur jaise tmumne bola tha same room hoga.

In evening all were sitting in garden and was having light conversation and Nandini was sipping her orange juice which was made by manik on her special demand. The light Family moment was broke by Manik's mobile he excused himself and answered the call Nandini saw him going away as Manik never did this.

Manik : hello ha kuch pata chala kaha hai voh.

Person : Ha sir she is in Mumbai and has booked ticket for Australia and she will leave for Australia in 2 days there she has booked a villa for  13 days then she will go to Goa.