Part 23

They view from deck was beautiful. The shine of water in night and the peace and happiness on ladies face was worth watching. Manik was at peace looking at his loved ones who were happy. They were enjoying their journey and laughing on cabir's silly jokes. This is what Manik wanted a Happy family but his Mother was against it but he was sure that he will not his mother win even if he has to take a sever action against her he will do. They was able to see a beautiful island lighted up in dimmed light and increasing its beauty. being tired Niddhi was fast a sleep..Finally manik opened up the secret of the island and said ..

Manik: Ohk ladies the beautiful island you are adoring is owned by Cabir and he has taken us here for our safety and we are going to be here till the time the mess my mother has created is wiped of.. This is "Casaem Paraty"(Guys this the same island which is shown in Twilight Breaking Dawn Part1 for honeymoon sequence. It is aluxury vacation home in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I have watched this movie en-number of times so thought its going to be a safe place for this scene so added it.... let me know u liked the idea or not). This place is not known to anyone except for we two and now you so we can stay here tension free and about India i have hired detectives who will keep me updated about MOM and ADITYA's each and every movement. Till the time you all just relax.....

Finally they reached the destination and girls were just praising the house there. It was a beautiful house with 3 to 4 bedrooms living room kitchen swimming pool and most important was beach... The house was having all the amenities as well as all the things they will need here. All moved in Manik was carrying a sleeping Niddhi they entered house and girls were awestruck to see such a beautiful beach house...

  All moved in Manik was carrying a sleeping Niddhi they entered house and girls were awestruck to see such a beautiful beach house

(Living room of house)

(Kitchen)